UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,661 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I’m working all weekend so this is my weekend as such. Lovely pint and a book for a while. Enjoy your Thursday. What body part you hitting and food your consuming.

rest day for me and salmon and baby spuds later. Also have you the tree up? I’ve penclied in Sunday 28th for erecting what’s your date

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,282 Posts
Rest day for me aswell mate. Off work for a week now. Will be hitting full body tomorrow with a chest, lats and hamstring focus. Wife cooking beef borgounon or whatever you call it. Might have a cheeky few cans when kids are asleep. Christmas tree probably go up first week of December

·
Premium Member
Full Body Routine.
576 Posts
Got it sorted Tricky! 🍻 I am training tonight, now you come to mention it. People start putting Christmas decs up after bonfire night in my town. COOP I go in already has a big Merry Christmas sign up as you enter... I like it actually. A popular pub had them up last weekend, a cherry picker outside doing the front of the pub. It sell ale as people get in the mood...🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺

·
The future depends on what you do today
14,921 Posts
Just had 3 weeks off, started back on Tuesdsy. Working tonight and half shift tomorrow.

Will be in Cardiff for the weekend visiting the Xmas markets to eat, drink and be merry!

Trained legs earlier and just eaten steak, jacket spud and onion rings

·
Getting HUGE!
4,818 Posts
I’m working all weekend so this is my weekend as such. Lovely pint and a book for a while. Enjoy your Thursday. What body part you hitting and food your consuming.

rest day for me and salmon and baby spuds later. Also have you the tree up? I’ve penclied in Sunday 28th for erecting what’s your date
You into astronomy?

·
Premium Member
1,499 Posts
No rest for me pal was up at 4:30am painting the kids playroom,full day scaffolding,back home to do another coat and prep the floor ready for laminate tomorrow (doing the kitchen as well got 19 packs to go through) kickboxing in T minus 30 minutes so I'll be sat down at 9pm.
I'll sleep when I'm dead lol

·
Premium Member
6,661 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
You into astronomy?
Not overly, a drunk purchase however I do have an interest in the Northern Lights. Something which I keep an eye on the geometric storms these next few months as this is the best time to see it. Need the weather to predict G5 in order for me to make the journey up around 3 hours drive to Malin head. The most northernly point in Ireland where you can camp for free and there is little light pollution and just a lovely place to try get a glimpse of the Northern Lights. However to your question of normal astronomy, I would say not. It was a wasted purchase

·
Premium Member
6,661 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Just had 3 weeks off, started back on Tuesdsy. Working tonight and half shift tomorrow.

Will be in Cardiff for the weekend visiting the Xmas markets to eat, drink and be merry!

Trained legs earlier and just eaten steak, jacket spud and onion rings
I’m working all weekend and would give the markets a miss anyway even if I wasn’t as this weekend is their launch in Belfast so I expect it to be busy. With my missus a nurse and myself home office we work shifts so I’ll attend Belfast markets next week when we are both off the next day. Then it will begin to feel like crimbo as for now not so much for myself and I think personally it’s too early for the tree just now

·
Premium Member
6,661 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
No rest for me pal was up at 4:30am painting the kids playroom,full day scaffolding,back home to do another coat and prep the floor ready for laminate tomorrow (doing the kitchen as well got 19 packs to go through) kickboxing in T minus 30 minutes so I'll be sat down at 9pm.
thats dedication. Fair play, I know I would much rather pay someone £80-120 to paint the room for me than get up and paint before work or even after work for thar matter.

·
Registered
Pick up, put down, repeat
426 Posts
You forgot to mention perving on that lass who lives over the street with that telescope followed by shooting ya load over the curtains in your living room 😉

Ohhh the things we do after having a drink eh😂

Oh and I permit mrs.Shrimp to erect the tree a week before Xmas and it’s coming down Boxing Day!

I remember in a rage with the ex gf at Xmas I grabbed the tree and launched it like a ****ing javelin over the back fence. Fcuking ungrateful bitch I should have launched her over instead 🤬

·
Premium Member
6,661 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
You forgot to mention perving on that lass who lives over the street with that telescope followed by shooting ya load over the curtains in your living room 😉

Ohhh the things we do after having a drink eh😂

Oh and I permit mrs.Shrimp to erect the tree a week before Xmas and it’s coming down Boxing Day!

I remember in a rage with the ex gf at Xmas I grabbed the tree and launched it like a ****ing javelin over the back fence. Fcuking ungrateful bitch I should have launched her over instead 🤬
Are you lee da lifter ?

·
Premium Member
6,661 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Looks good with the fire too Tricky. A pub I go in has a great wood burner, it's always warm and with a pint it's homely and relaxing.
The room earlier I don’t light the fire it’s a reading room and no tv just relax. Now in here I light the fire. The dogs sleeps and I get drunk. Life is good. However next year big plans on the dog scene. Kennels, breeding and training watch this space

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,499 Posts
Always been a grafter bud plus it breaks my heart handing money over to people for jobs I can do myself,feel like I've been hit by a train this morning after last night's training :)

1 - 20 of 28 Posts