UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Banned
716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
does anyone else think a hangover when your on gear is 10 times worse than normal??

when i was on, a night out would put me in bed ALL the next day constantly telling myself im 'never drinking again'

i genuinly felt like i had a terminal illness.

however now im off, they are nowhere near as extreme, they feel like they should, bit of a headache, slightly sicky etc.

now they feel likea hangover whereas on gear they felt more like a come down, anyone else think this?

ive asked a few people and we all agreed

·
i love cabbage...
1,385 Posts
i think i was the opposite mate. i thought it was due to the water retention from being on gear...so i didn't get dehydrated after a night out.

i dont drink any more so hangovers are a thing of the past :)

·
i love cabbage...
1,385 Posts
jjmac said:
ye think im guna try give up drinking :(
it's easy mate...really. once you get the first few nights on the town out of the way, you'll love it. and if you're single, you have a much better chance of pulling than the lary drunk lads beside you :)

·
Gym Addict
427 Posts
just look more bloated..

its hard not to drink on a night out, and my mates get proper fu*ked and start pi55in me off (just because I'm not on their level). So I just have a blow out once a month.. If you take certain precautions the effects aren't too detrimental (high protein meal and plenty of water before and afterwards... a clean diet (+supplements), cardio and plenty of water the next day to help flush out toxins and replenish depleted vitamins/nutrients..

·
i love cabbage...
1,385 Posts
C19H28O2 said:
just look more bloated..

its hard not to drink on a night out, and my mates get proper fu*ked and start pi55in me off (just because I'm not on their level). So I just have a blow out once a month.. If you take certain precautions the effects aren't too detrimental (high protein meal and plenty of water before and afterwards... a clean diet (+supplements), cardio and plenty of water the next day to help flush out toxins and replenish depleted vitamins/nutrients..
yep. replacing water soluble vits and minerals plays a big part in whether you get a hangover or not. :smartass:

·
Gym Addict
427 Posts
coflex said:
yep. replacing water soluble vits and minerals plays a big part in whether you get a hangover or not. :smartass:
aye, especially vit b (specifically b12 i think) for some reason.. read about it somewhere.. can't remember the exact reason

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.