UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Hulking Out!
1,950 Posts
tbol is chlordehydromethyltestosterone.

halovar is (4-Chloro-17a-Methyl-Androst-1, 4-Diene-3-17b-Diol)

so althgouh they're kind of similar not the same.

some of these so called prohormones ARE steroids.

difference between prohormones and steroids is a TRUE prohormone needs to be converted in the body to something else to work,a steroid such as superdrol, doesn't convert.

mars1960, if you take these "not steroids" for say 4 weeks i guess since they're not steroids you won't need a pct. these things do affect your endocrine system and as such should be treated as steroids. anyone reading you must use PCT with these products.

·
Banned
14,412 Posts
Truewarrior1 said:

difference between prohormones and steroids is a TRUE prohormone needs to be converted in the body to something else to work,a steroid such as superdrol, doesn't convert.

mars1960, if you take these "not steroids" for say 4 weeks i guess since they're not steroids you won't need a pct. these things do affect your endocrine system and as such should be treated as steroids. anyone reading you must use PCT with these products.
LOL, yes i know all that mate, you are talking to mr endo, i won't bore you with the pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics of PH's, because i agree with you, i was making a point to the OP. :)

·
Newbie Trainer
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Truewarrior1 said:

So halovar is a steroid? What is the anabolic/androgenic ratio about this compound?

·
Banned
14,412 Posts
You gotta love these reviews. In no way are these reviews from members of the sales company or their affiliates or anyone else who got paid to say this. :D

And the last comment by joe is classic 90 fvckin days and 3.5lb freakin amazing

Average Customer Review:
starfull.gif
starfull.gif
starfull.gif
starfull.gif
starhalf.gif
(4.9) rating out of 5! 12 un-biased review(s)[/B]

disclaimer01.gif

line.gif

02-05-2007 17:51:52 [ Matt ]

" ... Halovar baby!!! I love these new supplements, they take legal anabolics to the edge and keep it safe and natural. I just started with halovar and am already in under 3 weeks experiencing respectable results. My muscles are full and hard, strength is up, body weight is up 13 pounds and much more vascular. I'll post back in time. Give it a shot. "

02-15-2007 21:39:51 [ Nick ]

" ... Great stuff.. very potent from all other stuff that I've tried online.. "

04-20-2007 19:29:24 [ jacob ]

" ... Outstanding product!! I've been on the stuff for about three weeks and i get a hell of a pump, strength is high, my body looks like a road map. Its pretty sweet except for the annoying back pumps. All in all really worth the buy. "

05-05-2007 20:50:59 [ Marion ]

" ... this stuff is the real deal. i went form 206lbs to 216lbs. I've been of the Halovar for two weeks and still have the size. Great stuff! "

05-24-2007 07:13:15 [ Christopher ]

" ... I've had great results with halovar. It's actually much stronger than I was expecting and the results like I said have been more then phenomenol. I am currently 12 weeks in and the gains continue to add up. "

06-16-2007 00:11:02 [ John C. ]

" ... Great product. I started to see it really work at the end of the second week in to the third week. I would use it again.

I would like to know if it would stack well with "Anabolic Pump"? "

10-22-2007 06:14:35 [ Karl ]

" ... Pretty good if you want my opinion, used it now for 3 cycles and always good results. "

01-09-2008 09:05:50 [ Nathan K ]

" ... ..This stuff is great. i gained 14lbs when i took halovar with real gains protein for a month "

01-17-2008 18:10:49 [ Scott ]

" ... I just got Halovar today and im starting on it tom. ill post back in 1 month and let you know the changes. weight - 190 bench 300 "

02-04-2008 08:49:58 [ Jay ]

" ... any info on the effect of your blood pressure on this stuff ??? "

02-22-2008 16:01:00 [ scott ]

" ... i weigh 200 lbs and didn't max out but got 265 eight times "

05-31-2008 14:56:54 [ Joe ]

" ... Halovar worked well for me as well, I used to buy it from bodybuilding.com but for some reason its now discontinued....?

but I did gain about 3.5lbs of muscle over a 90day trial. "

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.