UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
252 Posts
I am going to be a little bit annoying once again and instead throw a question at you.
So why would you want to use it?
And yes it can be used as a "preworkout" just like almost all other oral steroids.

Would I (me, just my opinion) use it or recommend using it, especially for bodybuilding purposes where strength isn't necessarily our main goal?

No.
Why?
Well I would prefer to use oral drugs as sparingly as possible, ie. only in special situations which this in my opinion is not.

And, especially if you are in the offseason when energy levels should be high to blast through those workouts without the need of additional horse power I would much rather just sit down, have a nice warm cup of coffee whilst getting mentally prepared for the task ahead.

But that's just me and I know very well it sounds far less cool and heroic than chugging down a handful of pills.

·
Premium Member
1,483 Posts
I used it to dry out in my last week or 2 of a contest prep, can't say i really needed it though, granted i looked grainier but its so toxic, loads better options to use as a preworkout ped.

·
Premium Member
4,291 Posts
I am going to be a little bit annoying once again and instead throw a question at you.
So why would you want to use it?
And yes it can be used as a "preworkout" just like almost all other oral steroids.

Would I (me, just my opinion) use it or recommend using it, especially for bodybuilding purposes where strength isn't necessarily our main goal?

No.
Why?
Well I would prefer to use oral drugs as sparingly as possible, ie. only in special situations which this in my opinion is not.

And, especially if you are in the offseason when energy levels should be high to blast through those workouts without the need of additional horse power I would much rather just sit down, have a nice warm cup of coffee whilst getting mentally prepared for the task ahead.

But that's just me and I know very well it sounds far less cool and heroic than chugging down a handful of pills.
I love how you suggest having a brew instead. Possibly the most English thing I've heard.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts