UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Loving the injuries
1,894 Posts
So my friends uni is hosting a massive halloween party, usually i couldn't give a crap about dressing up. It turns out best dressed wins a BRAND NEW car ( car unkown )

I'm going as mr joker from Batman Darkknight :thumb:

yeah i know there will be about 50 jokers ;0

pretty sad i know, but its all in the name of fun and maybe a brand new car :D

too much time on my hands maybe. surely these paints were just laying around :whistling:

I will update my gains and progress

spa0036rv1.jpg

first try

p.s hair is just brushed back ;0

·
would like to point out that he is great
9,191 Posts
if it helps i am soon going to a party and the theme is

the rocky horror picture show

i am going to try and go as that blond bloke in it and get oiled up and prance round in my gold knickers, i will post pictures for those that are not in the lucky situation to be on my facebook :)

·
Patch is no Match
7,045 Posts
the only thing with the joker is we will probably never find out the real explanation for his chelsea smile :( why not try going as the old joker from michael keatons fim purple suite etc :Dwud look good proper bright green hair mate

·
Getting HUGE!
2,072 Posts
offo said:
the only thing with the joker is we will probably never find out the real explanation for his chelsea smile :( why not try going as the old joker from michael keatons fim purple suite etc :Dwud look good proper bright green hair mate
Tells you in the film. His dad gave him it cos he said he never smiled. Hence he does it to his victims.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.