UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Chunk.
2,182 Posts
Just saw that on rudetube. Guys been a cvunt tbh. Fair enough hes ex directory but it was a curtosy call from a company hes with.

My work (Sky) has put me on outbound (trying to winback old customers). Not like I enjoy bothering folk on rapid speed dial all day.

·
4,532 Posts
I used to use BT, and they kept ringing me to do a survey, I couldn;t be bothered and they said I'd be taken off the list, they kept ringing me every day for about 2 weeks, sometimes twice a day so I can see the guys frustration. What makes me laugh is after the guys been screaming at the BT operator for a couple of minutes, the operator still tries to give him the sale/talk.

Angry customer: "GET OFF MY PHONE LINE AND DON'T RING ME AGAIN OR I WILL RING YOUR SCRAWNY NECK, AND I MEAN PHYSICALLY, DO YOU COMPREHEND"

BT Operator's response: "No problem sir, all it takes is a couple of seconds"!!

HAhahaha, was he even listening to what the customer was saying!!!!

·
Getting bored sh1tless....
5,016 Posts
When I got a job in a call centre a few years ago they played that in the 2 weeks training, lol.

They proper took it serious too, and really wanted you to take it to heart and feel empathy for the employee on the phone, pmsl...

''Now what you just heard there was a very aggressive and upset person who'd been cold called. What positives can we take from this call guys - anyone?''

''Err - yeah. Put the phone down after 5 seconds....''

''That's not the answer we're looking for Chris''

''Mmm, ok''

LMFAO!!!

Never forget that, lol

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.