UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My brother is about to start a Test E cycle. His last two cycles have had poor PCT due to advice from the dumb asses he knocks about with.

I would like to help him with his PCT by doing him a foolproof spreadsheet illustrating what needs to be taken and when! However, having read both of Hackskii's PCT posts im still a little unsure myself!

PCT meds will be Nolva, Clomid & HCG. Hackskii's guide states 2500iu, but he has 1500iu amps, plus no fridge to store the rest in, so he will go with 1500iu shots.

So, lets say this is a wk cycle, day 1 would be first pin, day 70 would be the 10th and final pin.

14 Days for Enth to clear.

Day 70 - Final Test E Jab

Day 84 - 1st HCG (1500iu)

Day 86 - 2nd HCG (1500iu)

Day 88 - 3rd HCG (1500iu)

Day 90 - 4th HCG (1500iu)

Day 92 - 5th HCG (1500iu)

Day 94 - 6th HCG (1500iu)

Day 96 - 7th HCG (1500iu)

Day 98 - 8th HCG (1500iu)

Day 99 - 129 - Nolva 20mg & Clomid 100mg

Day 130 -145 - Nolva 20mg

Or is the Nolva @ 20mg taken starting on the day of the first HCG, which would bring the Nolva & Clomid into sync so that they both finish on day 129?

Cheers guys.

Gaz

·
100+ kg
828 Posts
Better to run HCG during cycle imo.

And start nolva & clomid 2 weeks after last injection! Not 4 weeks.

I'd go with runnig HCG from week 3-12 1000 IU EW, and your brother is simply doing a test enth only cycle, moderate dose I assume? Just go with

clomid 100/50/50/50

nolva 20/20/20/20 he'll be fine.

·
Premium Member
1,213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Suitelf11 said:
Better to run HCG during cycle imo.

And start nolva & clomid 2 weeks after last injection! Not 4 weeks.

I'd go with runnig HCG from week 3-12 1000 IU EW, and your brother is simply doing a test enth only cycle, moderate dose I assume? Just go with

clomid 100/50/50/50

nolva 20/20/20/20 he'll be fine.
I am aware that HCG is better ran through the cycle, but the issue is storage. The HcG can not be put in a fridge, due to being a stealth jabber. There is no way around this. He's not game for opening a 1500iu via every week and just using 1/3 of it and then throwing the rest... would get quite expensive.

Yes just Test E @ between 400mg & 600mg EW, 1 Jab a week.

Last jab would be day 70, with PCT starting on day 84 (14 Days / 2 Weeks after last pin).

His last cycle PCT was Clomid & Nolva at slightly higher dosages. Recovery was long and hard. Needed an extra kick, that why i thought i would get him to try the hackskii method.

·
Premium Member
1,213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Suitelf11 said:
Long and hard recovery.. ouch! What was his last cycle like?
Stupid! Again, on the advice of his dumb ass mates. First cycle was 500mg Sus EW.

2nd cycle, all mazatek.

Equi-Test 525

Equipose 300

Test C 300

Test E 300

Deca 300

1ml of each, EW. 2 Jabs a week. Do the maths, its heavy. Something like 900mg Test, 500mg eq, 300mg deca.

Dbol, from start to finish, 10 weeks. Also, his supplier told him that he could finish off the rest of his dbol whilst on the Nolva & Clomid PCT.

·
Premium Member
1,213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
To clarify, the Nolva and the clomid starts after the HCG, not with the HCG.

Presuming that HCG is not going to be used during cycle, but only for PCT kickstart.

·
100+ kg
828 Posts
@gaz_0001

I don't think he'll have such a bad recovery with this cycle taking 500mg test enth EW.

Lol'd @ 'Also, his supplier told him that he could finish off the rest of his dbol whilst on the Nolva & Clomid PCT.' :lol:

·
Retired
39,602 Posts
First of all his recovery without the deca should be easier.

Mars suggests by some date he has that one shot a week has two spikes making it perhaps a better method.

Although I do agree an AI would no doubt be necessary from the heavy aromitization.

Now you probably could shoot one shot a week if you had some protection from estrogen.

But honestly that much HCG probably would do the trick during PCT for his nuts to recover.

So, 10 weeks of a test E cycle he should be fine with recovery.

Yah, He can pin 1500 EOD and take the clomd and nolva with that starting all together.

He will need about 2 weeks or a bit more from last jab of HCG with the clomid, this will prime the pituitary after the HCG has done its work returning function back to the nuts.

You can run the nolva a bit longer a week or two past the clomid.

I still like 100mg clomid a day and find the erections are better when I do this during the PCT.

·
Gym Addict
107 Posts
would 100 clomid for only the first week or day be ok and then 50 afterward? or should it always be 100 for the first 2 weeks. reason i ask it because of the side effects of it >_>

·
Premium Member
1,213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hackskii, that is great, exactly what i wanted to know. I did read the thread as if the HCG, Tamoxifen & Clomiphenr were starting together, but i read on another post somewhere that Hcg & Clomid together is a no no.

I cant find this thread now, so it must be BS or something ive just made up.

I have seen a few articles that also state that Vitamin E is very beneficial during HCG usage. I beleive 1000iu ED was the dose. Apparently it makes the HCG work better and more efficient. Since vitamin E supplements wont exactly break the bank for 2 weeks, do you think it may be worth recommending?

Also, my bro has enough Proviron to run from around wk3 to wk10. This should help with aromatization, whilst its not exactly an AI, at around 500mg PW it should do the job.

Anyone know if proviron and adex can be run together? If he starts getting estrogen related sides i could pass him my remaining 20 adex, that i never used.

·
Retired
39,602 Posts
Sure vitamin E is good, should be in the diet anyway IMO, also take vitamin D when on the HCG, that is a good thing.

I dont rate proviron for anti-estrogen support, adex is my fav.

·
Premium Member
1,213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
hackskii said:
Sure vitamin E is good, should be in the diet anyway IMO, also take vitamin D when on the HCG, that is a good thing.

I dont rate proviron for anti-estrogen support, adex is my fav.
Yeah, i know what you mean. Proviron isnt really an anti-e, although it does have some anti-e properties, as does winstrol so i beleive.

Anastrozole, or Exemestane for Anti E.

Do you happen to know if Anastrozole or Exemestane in their standard appropriate dosages can be used alongside the Proviron if additional Anti-E is required, or is it one or the other?

·
Retired
39,602 Posts
I would start at .5mg twice a week of adex, and work your way up from there to like EOD if you get problems, or even ED if you still.

I doubt you will need more than that, idea is to manage it, not make it low.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.