UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys:) recently i have started my first cycle, the cycle contains Equipoise and Test e

First of all, damn i fell great in the gym, the strength is good and i always end up sweating like hell.

My cycle is:

1-16 week: Test E 250 mg

1-8 week: EQ 300 mg

8-16 week: EQ 600 mg

Currently i am 5 weeks in ( doing my next shot on monday) and i have gained a god dose of muscle already:)

My weight has raised a lot 81 kg to 86,8 kg

But but but... I think i have ended up getting the first signs of gyno, my nips are more sensitive with a mild pain, when i am inside a house or something like that my nips start to hang loose, looks a bit like extra fat around nips if you understand, but when i am outside the get hard as f**k.

I have my hands on some Letrozole 2,5 mg, i have been told that i should do 2,5 mg in 3 days, after that drop it down to 1,25 mg every other day, I know that letro is some hard s**t on your estrogen levels in your body and i have read that 1,25 mg every other day is alot even if you are on a more "huge" cycle. So my question is how much should i take? i have something with quarter of the tab every other day in my brain, it this wrong?

Looking forward to some advice:)

Stay safe mates

·
Registered
3 Posts
Thx, my nips is fine today, only had a mild pain in the morning:) But they looks fine.

i doubt that it are gyno, last year i also Got some werid nips when bulking (no roids)

i maybe Think that is fat and water due to the weight gain:)

i Can only get my hands on letro at the moment, so What dose would be good to take if my nips start to get more werid?:)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.