UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys:) recently i have started my first cycle, the cycle contains Equipoise and Test e

First of all, damn i fell great in the gym, the strength is good and i always end up sweating like hell.

My cycle is:

1-16 week: Test E 250 mg

1-8 week: EQ 300 mg

8-16 week: EQ 600 mg

Currently i am 5 weeks in ( doing my next shot on monday) and i have gained a god dose of muscle already:)

My weight has raised a lot 81 kg to 86,8 kg

But but but... I think i have ended up getting the first signs of gyno, my nips are more sensitive with a mild pain, when i am inside a house or something like that my nips start to hang loose, looks a bit like extra fat around nips if you understand, but when i am outside the get hard as f**k.

I have my hands on some Letrozole 2,5 mg, i have been told that i should do 2,5 mg in 3 days, after that drop it down to 1,25 mg every other day, I know that letro is some hard s**t on your estrogen levels in your body and i have read that 1,25 mg every other day is alot even if you are on a more "huge" cycle. So my question is how much should i take? i have something with quarter of the tab every other day in my brain, it this wrong?

Looking forward to some advice:)

Stay safe mates

·
Looking Freaky
6,630 Posts
And people wonder why we tend to recommend an ai from the start??

youd be better off getting some aromasin and nolva, take 12.5e3d aromasin and 20mg nolva ed, then after a week drop aromasin to twice weekly and run that for a few weeks and get bloods to see where e2 is at, chances are you aromatise highly and you have gyno, the bad news is once you've had it you will now be prone to it for life and have to go out of your way to protect your breast sites

Next time don't listen to whoever suggested/spoon fed you that cycle with no support on hand (Letro is like taking a 50 cal cannon to a punch up! It's harsh and you'll risk damage to shoulders/joints etc if you crush e2 which letro is very capable of doing!)

look up swole trolls 'so you want to do a cycle' series of articles on here and have a read ;)

the other option is you've got a bit of Fat around your nips and your being paranoid... bloods would reveal your e2 levels, if it is this taking letro will end you in a world of pain!!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Thx, my nips is fine today, only had a mild pain in the morning:) But they looks fine.

i doubt that it are gyno, last year i also Got some werid nips when bulking (no roids)

i maybe Think that is fat and water due to the weight gain:)

i Can only get my hands on letro at the moment, so What dose would be good to take if my nips start to get more werid?:)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.