UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, on day 7 of 25mg Dbol cycle.

My left peck has got a lot more tissue/fat around it going back to my armpit, I'm sure it is signs of gyno.

Now I have 20mg Tamoxifen - do I stop the Dbol and just run 20mg Nolva/Tamoxifen e.day? Or continue on Dbol and add Tamoxifen aswell?

Is it only going to get worse than what it is?

Thanks

·
Test Enth with a few little blue hearts. MP65688
1,498 Posts
Run the tamoxifen and if the symptoms don't reduce within 3-4 days, stop your cycle and run your pct.

If it does go away perhaps adding an AI - arimdex/letro might help better than just the nolvadex.

·
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
zelobinksy said:
Run the tamoxifen and if the symptoms don't reduce within 3-4 days, stop your cycle and run your pct.

If it does go away perhaps adding an AI - arimdex/letro might help better than just the nolvadex.
Thanks for the reply mate.

Are you saying when it goes I can continue but run AI/letro whilst on cycle?

·
1,498 Posts
Vishkovski said:
Thanks for the reply mate.

Are you saying when it goes I can continue but run AI/letro whilst on cycle?
I'm just suggesting AI are suppose to be more effective and aid your recovery after your cycle.

If your just running 25mg p/day of dianabol (nothing added) It would appear your prone/sensitive towards gyno related side affects.

Maybe its just a one off, personally I wouldn't take an AI along side dianabol (can be pricey) you could just take 20/40mg nolvadex each other day.

Tamoxifen has a half life of 5-7 days, so by the end of a week you'll have 10mg in your system (in theory).

But yea, if its easier try taking the tamoixfen each other day (every 5-7 days) you should notice if its working or if it needs more etc.

Hope it works.

·
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
stew121 said:
Hi, are you sure it's not a bit of water retention, are your nipples itchy/sore?
Could be water retention..No mate, nipples not itchy or sore - but the left is a lot harder, than my right which is soft.

I'm just assuming gyno, I'm not exactly lean by any means, 15 stone 6foot 1 - There's just a lot more mass to my left side chest than the right.

·
1,498 Posts
Vishkovski said:
Could be water retention..No mate, nipples not itchy or sore - but the left is a lot harder, than my right which is soft.

I'm just assuming gyno, I'm not exactly lean by any means, 15 stone 6foot 1 - There's just a lot more mass to my left side chest than the right.
Try squeezing behind the nipple, if theres a lump of a lot of like veins (more than usual) sounds like gyno.

Look in the mirror, is it more red, inflammed than the other?

·
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
zelobinksy said:
Try squeezing behind the nipple, if theres a lump of a lot of like veins (more than usual) sounds like gyno.

Look in the mirror, is it more red, inflammed than the other?
Can't feel anything mate. Then again I'm not sure what I'm actually feeling for...No lumps or anything that I can feel.

Unsure how to go on now as I don't know if its Water or gyno..

Thanks for your help zelobinksy

·
Pisti kang yawa'a ka
1,911 Posts
Vishkovski said:
Can't feel anything mate. Then again I'm not sure what I'm actually feeling for...No lumps or anything that I can feel.

Unsure how to go on now as I don't know if its Water or gyno..
Highly unlikely it's gyno after 7 days on only 25mg/day. You would first notice some sensitivity around the nipple to the point of it being painful, plus itchiness and some puffyness. After this point you're only a matter of days away from having gyno lumps forming if you don't take adequate measures to combat it.

Buy yourself an AI such as arimidex, this will help keep the water bloat down and prevent any of the gyno symptoms.

·
Banned
14,412 Posts
Carry on with your cycle if you like and but add nolva at 20mg ED for the rest of the cycle.

Itchy/sore nips is often a precursor to gyno but not always.

Adex or other AI's don't always work with dbol gyno because dbol converts to methylestradiol which has a much higher affinity for binding to estrogen receptors in breast tissue and you would need so much of one that gains would be seriously impacted.

·
Its not juice, its a protein shake.
462 Posts
mars1960 said:
Carry on with your cycle if you like and but add nolva at 20mg ED for the rest of the cycle.

Itchy/sore nips is often a precursor to gyno but not always.

I agree with Mars here. I had the gyno op a few years ago as had it pretty bad. Yet never once had itchy sore nips, it was only the hard lumpy gyno tissue itself that was painful to touch

When my gyno flares up now, its pretty much the same (needless to say AI & Nolva are my best friends now :D )

·
Banned
2,503 Posts
Was going to start my own thread but may aswell post this in here seem so its along similar lines, my left nipple is every so slight itchy 7 days into dbol & test cyp cycle, not terrible and actually hardly noticable most the time and isnt a constant itch, I cant feel any lumps or tenderness/soreness.

Sould i be starting nolva?

·
Banned
14,412 Posts
MarkFranco said:
Was going to start my own thread but may aswell post this in here seem so its along similar lines, my left nipple is every so slight itchy 7 days into dbol & test cyp cycle, not terrible and actually hardly noticable most the time and isnt a constant itch, I cant feel any lumps or tenderness/soreness.

As you are probably aware i always bang on about using an AI on cycle at low doses for estrogen management and all the benefits that come with it, not just for gyno. So are you using anything at the moment.

·
My Protein Discount Code MP2819
5,868 Posts
MarkFranco said:

If you don't have an AI then yes 20mg should cover you, if not then 40mg and so on until its gone, which should only take 48hrs.

SD

·
5,868 Posts
REAL WORLD experience, will show you that 20mg sometimes doesn't cut it and 40mg may be necessary. Whether that is due to underdosed tamoxifen or just that lab rats dont repsond as well as real people who knows :thumb: either way start at 20mg, it should sort out most problems.

SD

·
Banned
14,412 Posts
SD said:
REAL WORLD experience, will show you that 20mg sometimes doesn't cut it and 40mg may be necessary. Whether that is due to underdosed tamoxifen or just that lab rats dont repsond as well as real people who knows :thumb: either way start at 20mg, it should sort out most problems.

SD
I am talking REAL WORLD you pratt, iv'e had enough clients through my hands to know what real world is now **** off and go and take the p1ss somewhere else :rolleyes: .

·
5,868 Posts
mars1960 said:
I am talking REAL WORLD you pratt, iv'e had enough clients through my hands to know what real world is now **** off and go and take the p1ss somewhere else :rolleyes: .
First insults now name calling?? hmmm feeling a little estrogenic today perhaps Mars? maybe try 40mg nolva :laugh: :lol:

You werent talking real world tho actually, you said and I quote 'Yep 20mg ED max is enough, there have been a quite a few clinical studies done on tamoxifen and gyno and none of them used over 20mg ED.' unquote....ahem. Not a very REAL WORLD example then was it!

SD

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.