UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Banned
2,143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
basically, how long is to long before you can reverse gyno? say you done a 12 week cycle and had gyno after week 6, but didnt do nothing till the 12 week would it be permant(ie need a op to get rid of it) this is my main worry about a cylce as having bitch tits would make bodybuilding totaly pointless! i have decided on sus for 10 or 12 weeks as that has been recomended for a first cycle

·
100+ kg
828 Posts
Cam93 said:
i have gyno from puberty, would me using nolca 20mg a day help to reduce/get rid of it?
How big is it? Take a look:

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18357357

PMID: 18357357

So yes, it can be effective.

james4d said:
if you start taking methods to reduce it at the first time you see it though, is that a sure way to get rid of it?
You're never sure of it, but I'm quite sure it increases your chances of getting rid of it by far!

·
Premium Member
3,053 Posts
Suitelf11 said:
How big is it? Take a look:

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18357357

PMID: 18357357

So yes, it can be effective.

You're never sure of it, but I'm quite sure it increases your chances of getting rid of it by far!
Thanks, looks usefull, mines fairly big in my left nipple, my right has completely gone though. might buy a bottle of nolva in that case, even if it doesnt work, i guess i still get the benifits of a test booster! :lol:

·
TPW referral code: JC6109
1,026 Posts
letrozole is common for reversing gyno

2.5mg ED untill happy ( can take 6 weeks just to take effect ) person dependant

taper dosage off when your happy

works for majority but dont expect miracles

·
100+ kg
828 Posts
I'm taking roaccutane, it is going away. :) But you can't take that **** whilst taking orals, and you get ****ing dry lips and skin of it. And lower back pain! AND DID I MENTION HAVING BLOODY NOSES? :)

You might try vitamin B5, 10gr a day. It's a 'succes' on the Dutch boards for acne treatment 'caused by AAS.

·
Banned
14,412 Posts
james4d said:
thats my main worry, gyno would be horrible! thats what is putting me off starting a cycle
There's only one reason to get pathalogical gyno on cycle and thats lack of proper research before starting, so you are going the right way about things :) .

·
Banned
2,143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
mars1960 said:
There's only one reason to get pathalogical gyno on cycle and thats lack of proper research before starting, so you are going the right way about things :) .
yerr theres no way im going to just dive in without knowing what to do if it does flare up! ism it anyhting to do with your bodyfat%, ie the higher the body fat the more chance you have? or if you get flares up your more unlucky?

would you say it effects more people than it dosent effect?

and also if im just running sust, what would be best to prevent it and worse comes to worse, get rid of it?

·
Banned
14,412 Posts
james4d said:
yerr theres no way im going to just dive in without knowing what to do if it does flare up! ism it anyhting to do with your bodyfat%, ie the higher the body fat the more chance you have? or if you get flares up your more unlucky?

would you say it effects more people than it dosent effect?

and also if im just running sust, what would be best to prevent it and worse comes to worse, get rid of it?
People with higher BF tend to have higher amounts of the enzyme aromatase so higher levels of estrogen. Throw in an aromatisable compound and gyno is just waiting to happen.

I couldn't say but dbol is notorious for gyno and thats because it converts to methylestradiol which has a much higher affinity for binding to the estrogen receptors in breast tissue. I don't know any who has suffered gyno on dbol who has taken 20mg of nolva ED while on cycle though, thats not saying there aren't any, there's always an exception i guess but who's to say that wasn't because of bunk nolva.

The best advice is to know your body and check everyday (you don't always get sore/itchy nips) although it's often a precursor.

Taking a low dose of adex is advisable for estrogen management, especially when starting out.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.