·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #101 ·

Attachments

·
Administrator
13,010 Posts
Sorry fella just really freaking out over it, not sure how I haven't noticed it before, I went through some old pictures and my chest has always lacked and nipples are puffy so always thought it was just fat, either cutting has made it worse, I'm thinking and focusing on it so much I can see it more then ever or both of those things, either way last week i had no problem taking my top off infront of people, although I'd often pinch my nipples to stop them being puffy, now I won't even take it off infrony of my wife.

This hot weather is also making them so much worse and puffy lol.
I also am baffled that if I keep cutting and do it well, I can have a 6 pack but disgusting moobs.
Sounds like glandular development.

Whenever in doubt of whether it is full blown gyno or psuedogynecomastia, just think, does your belly fat change in response to temperature? No, so it sounds very much like you have actual glandular growth.

First port of call is diet right down very lean to establish how developed it is as it may not be that noticeable once the surrounding fat is lost (it could potentially be worse depending on severity)

After that, yes you might be able to shrink it down with serms, how much so is case and person dependant and as I've said on here for years, if you plan to continue abusing AAS then expect further flare ups and stress.

Hence my reccomendation to just get the glands surgically removed so that you needn't forever plate spin with medication to attempt to keep it under control.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #104 ·
Sounds like glandular development.

Whenever in doubt of whether it is full blown gyno or psuedogynecomastia, just think, does your belly fat change in response to temperature? No, so it sounds very much like you have actual glandular growth.

First port of call is diet right down very lean to establish how developed it is as it may not be that noticeable once the surrounding fat is lost (it could potentially be worse depending on severity)

After that, yes you might be able to shrink it down with serms, how much so is case and person dependant and as I've said on here for years, if you plan to continue abusing AAS then expect further flare ups and stress.

Hence my reccomendation to just get the glands surgically removed so that you needn't forever plate spin with medication to attempt to keep it under control.
I also realise I've been taking a VERY high dose, that and the fact I have no money for any anti estrogen for a few weeks I feel like such a muppet, one thing to do this in your 20s but then at 35 years old is embrassing.
I haven't even been to the gym in 3 days as have lost all motivation to train and felt like giving yo but know that's not going to help.
If I came off the test now would it really **** me up or shall I taper off/reduce dose right down?

As for the gyno, worse then ever at the moment, although my chest is that lacking muscle I'd be interested to see how gyno looks when I'm less then 10% body fat, also how it would look if I really filled my chest out with a lean bulk surely it would look better?
I'll now either way as no way I've got money for surgery anytime soon

Thanks for all the help lads.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
9,131 Posts
I also realise I've been taking a VERY high dose, that and the fact I have no money for any anti estrogen for a few weeks I feel like such a muppet, one thing to do this in your 20s but then at 35 years old is embrassing.
I haven't even been to the gym in 3 days as have lost all motivation to train and felt like giving yo but know that's not going to help.
If I came off the test now would it really **** me up or shall I taper off/reduce dose right down?

As for the gyno, worse then ever at the moment, although my chest is that lacking muscle I'd be interested to see how gyno looks when I'm less then 10% body fat, also how it would look if I really filled my chest out with a lean bulk surely it would look better?

You don’t necessarily have to come off the Test entirely. Especially if you’re not in a position to buy PCT drugs. You’ll just end up feeling horrendous. I would drop it down to a low dose and concentrate on getting lean. When you can afford it, try a quick run of Raloxifene at 120mg per day. It’s only cheap. Don’t beat yourself up about it too much. You might be able to shrink it considerably without surgery and getting lean should help a bit too.

·
Administrator
13,010 Posts

Your gyno is extremely minor.

Do as DLTBB has said and stop worrying.

A large percentage of blokes have pubertal gyno more visible than what you have.

Have a pop at shrinking it whilst on legitimate trt (stay at or below 30nmol), get lean and see where you're standing at the end of it.

101 - 106 of 106 Posts