UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
41 - 60 of 106 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
BRO THATS IT. THAT WAS THE LAST STRAW. FIRST OF ALL YOU'RE RUNNING A CYCLE WITHOUT AN AROMATASE INHIBATOR, AND THE NEXT THING IS YOU DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT NOLVADEX IS??? HOW ON EARTH WERE YOU GONNA MANAGE PCT. IM DONE ****ING TALKING TO YOU. OKAY FINE ILL HELP YOU OUT BECAUSE I FEEL BAD. BUT PLEASE DO YOUR ****ING RESEARCH BEFORE INJECTING HORMONES INTO YOUR BODY.

Yes, Nolvadex is used for the treatment of breast cancer, the cancer exists in the fat calls of the breast (cancer cells are very fat-hungry, that's why Adipotide a fat-killer is being researched as a anti-cancer medicine). The idea is, the Nolvadex blocks estrogen in the breast tissue, making them smaller, killing off the food for the cancer. Bodybuilders use it to reduce the size of their breasts to get rid of gyno. I CANNOT EMPHASIZE HOW BASIC OF AN EXPLAINATION OF NOLVADEX THAT IS.
Pot, meet kettle.

Shut up now.

@Itsmeyoudog20 here is Intel. This is who is giving you advice, and who you are talking to.

Hair Mirror Chin Hand Hairstyle

Mirror Photograph Sink Plumbing fixture Bathroom

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Fk me this forum is going right downhill. Genuinely going to leave this forum if a paranoid schizophrenic whos weaker than my wife is going to continue to be allowed to give people advice. What a knacker
Bro really.... It's the standard protocol to use Nolvadex when Gyno comes along.... And you have a problem with me parroting a STANDARD protocol, BUT YOU KNOW THIS WANKER IS ALMOST, ALMOST, BUT NOT A TROLL. HE DOESNT EVEN KNOW WHAT NOLVADEX IS HALF WAY INTO A CYCLE WITH GYNO BUT IM THE PROBLEM HERE???? ARE YOU AS INSANE AS I AM

·
Registered
587 Posts
Okay okay, interesting. I heard Nolvadex was stronger but Raloxifene has fewer sides. I bet you're right though. You're always right. You always win, I always lose. Makes me so sad. So sad.
I wish that was the case but I've corrected number of times here by the actually smart individuals.
I am still and probably will always be a student of this area. And that is actually one of the reasons that makes me want to keep learning. But back to the topic...

·
Registered
54 Posts
There are guys on this forum who spout shit with no experience. At least I'm on cycle number 2. You're just a mean person.
Show me "all the guys who spout shit with no experience". I'll wait for you to conjure up that list.

I'm not mean, I am a 100% honest and blunt person. Would you honestly take advice from yourself? Seriously?

Cycle #1 didn't get you very far either, did it? You came out looking anorexic, and then just got skinny fat again.

It took you 2 cycles to achieve this? 🙄

Joint Chin Hand Eyebrow Shoulder

Joint Mirror Hand Stomach Shoulder
Joint Chin Hand Eyebrow Shoulder
Joint Mirror Hand Stomach Shoulder

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Show me "all the guys who spout shit with no experience". I'll wait for you to conjure up that list.

I'm not mean, I am a 100% honest and blunt person. Would you honestly take advice from yourself? Seriously?

Cycle #1 didn't get you very far either, did it? You came out looking anorexic, and then just got skinny fat again.

It took you 2 cycles to achieve this? 🙄

View attachment 216545
View attachment 216546
View attachment 216547
View attachment 216548 View attachment 216546 View attachment 216547 View attachment 216548
View attachment 216545
(Not everyone wants to be a mass monster, some people just wanna look lean, even if meatheads think they look emancipated)
Cycle 1: 400 Test/300NPP/40Tbol
Pic 1 - pic 2

Cycle 2: 400mg DNP/250 Test/25mg Anadrol
Pic 3 -> Pic 4 -> Pic 5
Cut -> Bulk

I don't care what you say, according to everything I've seen on MPMD channel I've run 2 at least AVERAGE cycles. Even if they are slightly below average, or just below average, so what? These are my first cycles. I will learn with time. I'm dialing in my diet and training first with a low dose cycle. Do I have regrets, sure, but I'm learning. At least I'm making progress.

Attachments

·
Registered
54 Posts
(Not everyone wants to be a mass monster, some people just wanna look lean, even if meatheads think they look emancipated)
Pic 1 - pic 2

Pic 3 -> Pic 4 -> Pic 5
Cut -> Bulk

I don't care what you say, according to everything I've seen on MPMD channel I've run 2 at least AVERAGE cycles. Even if they are slightly below average, or just below average, so what? These are my first cycles. I will learn with time. I'm dialing in my diet and training first with a low dose cycle. Do I have regrets, sure, but I'm learning. At least I'm making progress.
You look like shit. Training is not about the drugs. Your pictures are very obvious proof of that.

·
Registered
54 Posts
What do you look like anyways and how many cycles have you ran?

I dont care, I made progress. I'm at the same weight at a lower bodyfat, surely I've added muscle.
Why is literally everything with you about the drugs?

You never talk about diet or training. It's almost like you think the drugs are going to do everything for you, even if your training is half assed.

So you think after 2 cycles, and looking the way you do, that you are someone who should be handing out advice? If your answer is yes, then you aren't being honest with yourself.

Stop talking about drugs, focus on training and diet. Maybe then people will take you a little more seriously. Until then, you just seem like some guy gargling whatever semen MPMD spewed into your mouth.

·
Premium Member
7,887 Posts
Pic 1 - pic 2

Pic 3 -> Pic 4 -> Pic 5
Cut -> Bulk

Since when is DNP and NPP average?

·
Administrator
7,424 Posts
BRO THATS IT. THAT WAS THE LAST STRAW. FIRST OF ALL YOU'RE RUNNING A CYCLE WITHOUT AN AROMATASE INHIBATOR, AND THE NEXT THING IS YOU DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT NOLVADEX IS??? HOW ON EARTH WERE YOU GONNA MANAGE PCT. IM DONE ****ING TALKING TO YOU. OKAY FINE ILL HELP YOU OUT BECAUSE I FEEL BAD. BUT PLEASE DO YOUR ****ING RESEARCH BEFORE INJECTING HORMONES INTO YOUR BODY.

Yes, Nolvadex is used for the treatment of breast cancer, the cancer exists in the fat calls of the breast (cancer cells are very fat-hungry, that's why Adipotide a fat-killer is being researched as a anti-cancer medicine). The idea is, the Nolvadex blocks estrogen in the breast tissue, making them smaller, killing off the food for the cancer. Bodybuilders use it to reduce the size of their breasts to get rid of gyno. I CANNOT EMPHASIZE HOW BASIC OF AN EXPLAINATION OF NOLVADEX THAT IS.
You are far too young and most definitely too inexperienced to be giving other people health and drug advise.
I suggest you now take notice of what others have also said and try reading the forum and learning without comment.
As much as I understand your personal circumstances I cannot allow this on the forum, last unofficial warning.

·
Administrator
7,424 Posts
Only just started a Test cycle again first time in 6 years, running no ai this cycle yet and these have been my nipples when soft for years now, not sure if gyno or bodyfat, if gyno what is next move?
What is your current cycle?
What are your recovery or PCT plans?

I would suggest running Raloxifene @ 60mg a day for minimum 12 weeks as best for gyno, if you cant source then use nolva @ 20mg a day for same length.

41 - 60 of 106 Posts