UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
21 - 40 of 106 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Definitely (and pretty bad) gyno :/

Been there, done that, bough the t-shirt (had it surgically removed).

Some have had success "reversing" with Raloxifene for a few months but I think you're past that stage.

If you're on a budget, best to get it removed in Central Europe (Poland, Czech). But do plenty of research beforehand.

I had it done at ISCARE in Prague personally. A smidgen over 1k euros. Well under 2k euros for the trip in total. Good luck.

·
Premium Member
9,091 Posts

Some have had success "reversing" with Raloxifene for a few months but I think you're past that stage.

If you're on a budget, best to get it removed in Central Europe (Poland, Czech). But do plenty of research beforehand.

I had it done at ISCARE in Prague personally. A smidgen over 1k euros. Well under 2k euros for the trip in total. Good luck.
Legit. If he can pick up an extra shift a week, he could afford the surgery within a few months. It’ll prevent him from ever having an aesthetic physique if it’s left as it is.

·
Registered
286 Posts
Definitely Gyno that I’m afraid, ignore the crappy comments above about your physique, takes guts to post a pic on here at the best of times but definitely listen to the ones saying don’t jump on the gear right now.

·
Premium Member
2,950 Posts
Have some nolvadex on hand mate. Looks like Gyno. Should be reversable (hopefully).

I'n my noob opinion, be on the safe side and take 20-40mg/day for 2-4 weeks. Perhaps 20mg for 4 weeks. I genuinly think it's Gyno but I don't know your body. Don't listen to my advice though, let's see if a vet agrees.

That's a bit harsh , I know he's hairy, but I don't think he needs a VET !

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
Definitely Gyno that I’m afraid, ignore the crappy comments above about your physique, takes guts to post a pic on here at the best of times but definitely listen to the ones saying don’t jump on the gear right now.
I don't mind jumping off it again but is it too late? Been on a month now.
Really depressed about this, I'm a prime example of why not to do steroids without researching properly, did cycles when I was younger ran no ai or put after.

I know I sort of deserve this but is there anyway of making it look better without surgery? Like I say after a workout especially chest or when cold I look fine it's when they go soft they stick out badly! I'm still high bf, like my chest muscles are tiny but there's still a lot of fat around them, how would it look if I was below 10% bodyfat?

·
Premium Member
2,543 Posts
I don't mind jumping off it again but is it too late? Been on a month now.
Really depressed about this, I'm a prime example of why not to do steroids without researching properly, did cycles when I was younger ran no ai or put after.

I know I sort of deserve this but is there anyway of making it look better without surgery? Like I say after a workout especially chest or when cold I look fine it's when they go soft they stick out badly! I'm still high bf, like my chest muscles are tiny but there's still a lot of fat around them, how would it look if I was below 10% bodyfat?
In all seriousness if you built muscle and then cut down to a low bodyfat it would look alot better. Your lack of muscle definitely making it worse

·
Registered
577 Posts
...I know I sort of deserve this but is there anyway of making it look better without surgery? Like I say after a workout especially chest or when cold I look fine it's when they go soft they stick out badly! I'm still high bf, like my chest muscles are tiny but there's still a lot of fat around them, how would it look if I was below 10% bodyfat?
I might have the worst vision in this planet but where do you see fat in that picture?!?

·
Registered
577 Posts
...I know I sort of deserve this but is there anyway of making it look better without surgery? Like I say after a workout especially chest or when cold I look fine it's when they go soft they stick out badly! I'm still high bf, like my chest muscles are tiny but there's still a lot of fat around them, how would it look if I was below 10% bodyfat?
No need to be so harsh on yourself, we all make mistakes.
I am not sure how much is it going to help at this point but if you have nolvadex in hand start taking it now a couple times a day and see if it comes down at all.

·
Registered
54 Posts

That's crazy cheap. Where I live in the states it's about $6k USD. I would guess that South America probably costs at least $3k USD after the cost of travel.

If I had gyno, I would gladly pay 2k euro to have it removed and be done with it. That's an excellent price.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #34 · (Edited)
Bro just get some Nolvadex.

This is the power of Nolvadex. I think his Gyno was worse than yours. Check out this video.

Researched it and it says its for Breast cancer how does it help gyno? Can I take it during cycle?
No need to be so harsh on yourself, we all make mistakes.
I am not sure how much is it going to help at this point but if you have nolvadex in hand start taking it now a couple times a day and see if it comes down at all.
I have been stupid though, was stupid in the last too now I'm worried I'm screwed unless I come into some money for surgery.
This Nolvadex may work then? How will it help and can I run it during my cycle?

·
Registered
985 Posts
Researched it and it says its for Breast Cancer how does it help Gyno? Can I take it during Cycle?

I have been stupid though, was stupid in the last too now I'm worried I'm screwed unless I come into some money for surgery.
BRO THATS IT. THAT WAS THE LAST STRAW. FIRST OF ALL YOU'RE RUNNING A CYCLE WITHOUT AN AROMATASE INHIBATOR, AND THE NEXT THING IS YOU DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT NOLVADEX IS??? HOW ON EARTH WERE YOU GONNA MANAGE PCT. IM DONE ****ING TALKING TO YOU. OKAY FINE ILL HELP YOU OUT BECAUSE I FEEL BAD. BUT PLEASE DO YOUR ****ING RESEARCH BEFORE INJECTING HORMONES INTO YOUR BODY.

Yes, Nolvadex is used for the treatment of breast cancer, the cancer exists in the fat calls of the breast (cancer cells are very fat-hungry, that's why Adipotide a fat-killer is being researched as a anti-cancer medicine). The idea is, the Nolvadex blocks estrogen in the breast tissue, making them smaller, killing off the food for the cancer. Bodybuilders use it to reduce the size of their breasts to get rid of gyno. I CANNOT EMPHASIZE HOW BASIC OF AN EXPLAINATION OF NOLVADEX THAT IS.

·
Registered
577 Posts
Researched it and it says its for Breast Cancer how does it help Gyno? Can I take it during Cycle?

Like I said it's not guaranteed but something you could try.

·
Registered
985 Posts
Also how would it help if I was super low body fat? I've definitely got lots of fat around my stomach, arms and chest
Yes it'll help, but have some Nolvadex on hand at the very least. What's your PCT protocol? I'm not gonna advise you on how much Nolvadex to take because I don't have much experience but I'll give you a really wide bracket and the vets can chime in. 20-40mg for 2-4 weeks. Or ideally, until your Gyno disappears.

·
Registered
577 Posts
Though if memory serves me right, raloxifen would be slightly better for trying to reverse it.
But yeah, you'd most definitely benefit from doing a little bit more reading on this topic.

·
Registered
985 Posts
Though if memory serves me right, raloxifen would be slightly better for trying to reverse it.
But yeah, you'd most definitely benefit from doing a little bit more reading on this topic.
Okay okay, interesting. I heard Nolvadex was stronger but Raloxifene has fewer sides. I bet you're right though. You're always right. You always win, I always lose. Makes me so sad. So sad.

21 - 40 of 106 Posts