UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,378 Posts
I'm certain that's gyno..

The nip poking up like a mound over the skin of the pec is a dead giveaway. If it was fat it's usually the full pec that will droop down with a fold at the bottom that continues under the armpit, very common to see on many strongmen or heavier powerlifters;

·
Premium Member
2,378 Posts
It's just ketones under another name, i doubt heavily those pictures are even him, who knows where they're getting stolen from.

Don't reply to him, don't engage with him in any way.

·
Premium Member
2,378 Posts
Are you saying mine is so bad surgery is literally the only option? Depressed isn't the word with it at the moment, don't even want to take my shirt off around friends and family in the sun, this current cycle must of made it far worse unless I'm just constantly seeing it as thinking about it so much but swear my nipples never bent over this bad, and like I say I've lost substantial amount of body fat around my tummy and love handles.

I'm going to cut as much body fat as possible then see how bad it looks but not sure it can look worse, this is tonight after doing chest in gym today
Don't let this get to you, gyno is surprisingly common among men.

Its likely more visible now due to you losing body fat, the less you have the less padding you have on top of the pec muscle to hide it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts