UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,886 Posts
(Not everyone wants to be a mass monster, some people just wanna look lean, even if meatheads think they look emancipated)
Cycle 1: 400 Test/300NPP/40Tbol
Pic 1 - pic 2

Cycle 2: 400mg DNP/250 Test/25mg Anadrol
Pic 3 -> Pic 4 -> Pic 5
Cut -> Bulk

I don't care what you say, according to everything I've seen on MPMD channel I've run 2 at least AVERAGE cycles. Even if they are slightly below average, or just below average, so what? These are my first cycles. I will learn with time. I'm dialing in my diet and training first with a low dose cycle. Do I have regrets, sure, but I'm learning. At least I'm making progress.
Since when is DNP and NPP average?

·
Premium Member
7,886 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,886 Posts
@TURBS did I do anything wrong here? I didn't give any advice (after you gave me my last unofficial warning). I just posted some videos and information for him to make his own decision, and told him to follow your advice. Sorry for giving advice earlier, you may have noticed in my more recent posts I've abstained from doing this. I'm just really confused as I'm not sure what I did wrong and I'm having an autistic attack of sorts. I think I did a good thing here, provided valuable info without giving my own uneducated opinion.
Just read from the side lines for a while bro. Chill out on the reply function. Read and learn. Cross reference articles you read, watch videos from multiple sources then trail and error on your own body. You don’t need to put your 2p in all the time to people making threads here

1 - 9 of 9 Posts