UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,110 Posts
Definitely (and pretty bad) gyno :/

Been there, done that, bough the t-shirt (had it surgically removed).

Some have had success "reversing" with Raloxifene for a few months but I think you're past that stage.

If you're on a budget, best to get it removed in Central Europe (Poland, Czech). But do plenty of research beforehand.

I had it done at ISCARE in Prague personally. A smidgen over 1k euros. Well under 2k euros for the trip in total. Good luck.
Legit. If he can pick up an extra shift a week, he could afford the surgery within a few months. It’ll prevent him from ever having an aesthetic physique if it’s left as it is.

·
Premium Member
9,110 Posts
I banned you for using me as a shield to hide behind, and for also antagonizing another situation in the chat box after I had already asked you to stop.

But that drama is for the other forum. We don't need to litter UK-M with that garbage.
I wish the moderators here would follow suit and ban him too. It doesn’t bode well for the forum when the supposed ‘top contributor’ for the month (700+ posts) is totally clueless and giving ridiculous, dangerous advice in every thread with no knowledge or experience. Decent posters who actually have something to contribute will just end up leaving the forum.

·
Premium Member
9,110 Posts
I also realise I've been taking a VERY high dose, that and the fact I have no money for any anti estrogen for a few weeks I feel like such a muppet, one thing to do this in your 20s but then at 35 years old is embrassing.
I haven't even been to the gym in 3 days as have lost all motivation to train and felt like giving yo but know that's not going to help.
If I came off the test now would it really **** me up or shall I taper off/reduce dose right down?

As for the gyno, worse then ever at the moment, although my chest is that lacking muscle I'd be interested to see how gyno looks when I'm less then 10% body fat, also how it would look if I really filled my chest out with a lean bulk surely it would look better?
I'll now either way as no way I've got money for surgery anytime soon

Thanks for all the help lads.
You don’t necessarily have to come off the Test entirely. Especially if you’re not in a position to buy PCT drugs. You’ll just end up feeling horrendous. I would drop it down to a low dose and concentrate on getting lean. When you can afford it, try a quick run of Raloxifene at 120mg per day. It’s only cheap. Don’t beat yourself up about it too much. You might be able to shrink it considerably without surgery and getting lean should help a bit too.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts