UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Only just started a Test cycle again first time in 6 years, running no ai this cycle yet and these have been my nipples when soft for years now, not sure if gyno or bodyfat, if gyno what is next move?
They don't look like this after a workout or when cold but it looks like gyno to me unfortunately, I know I lack chest muscles too I'm cutting to bare minimum body fat then gonna bulk.

Stats
Age 35
Height 5,11
Weight 78kg

Not sure what my bodyfat is I'd say over 20%

Attachments

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Is there any hard lump underneath if you squeeze the area?
How much testosterone are you running?
No hard lump and when I squeeze they go back to normal for a few minutes then stick out again like I've got moobs.
Also do you have any ancillaries like nolvadex for instance?
No but can get some, have always got on using an ai post cycle never during, running 2ml a week test 400

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Looks like serious gyno to me dude! And if you are going to try get lean then at least you'll know for defo if its still there. Breast tissue is usually quite firm underneath, if you pinch a good 3inch of skin behind the nip, press in and squeeze at the same time if it feels hard or has a hardish lump then that is breast tissue.
No hard lump but like you say it looks like gyno to me too, at its worst you can see a proper crease on my nipples, disgusting! I'll keep cutting and see what happens like I say tho after a cold shower or a workout I like my chest lol

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Looks like gyno.
Go get it checked.

And maybe not jump straight on to hear if that's how your physique is, no hate, but you don't look like someone who needs to be on gear right now.
Thought my Test levels were low due to using gear in the past, strenth was also slumping so thought I'd run a cycle but I agree it's silly I should of shredded naturally.
How much is it to get gyno fixed? Not exactly minted.
I'm certain that's gyno..

The nip poking up like a mound over the skin of the pec is a dead giveaway. If it was fat it's usually the full pec that will droop down with a fold at the bottom that continues under the armpit, very common to see on many strongmen or heavier powerlifters;

Thanks mate yer the poking out nipple bad in both sides, looks I've got gyno, like I say I've had nipples like this for years and I do have lots of fat on my chest when sitting you can really see it, not sure if gyno is from excess fat over the years or a previous cycle

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Cutting?
Judging by that picture you look kinda "light-framed" to me.
Is all your weight centered around stomach and lower body? 😅
I have weird genetics, tiny chest, big arms but high body fat in them, bit of a tummy but has gine right down since I started cutting 5-6weeks ago, I'm mostly skinny fat to be honest and fairly weak in my lifts.
Just want to shred to as little body fat as possible and start again but my gyno will need surgery which I can't afford

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
Definitely Gyno that I’m afraid, ignore the crappy comments above about your physique, takes guts to post a pic on here at the best of times but definitely listen to the ones saying don’t jump on the gear right now.
I don't mind jumping off it again but is it too late? Been on a month now.
Really depressed about this, I'm a prime example of why not to do steroids without researching properly, did cycles when I was younger ran no ai or put after.

I know I sort of deserve this but is there anyway of making it look better without surgery? Like I say after a workout especially chest or when cold I look fine it's when they go soft they stick out badly! I'm still high bf, like my chest muscles are tiny but there's still a lot of fat around them, how would it look if I was below 10% bodyfat?

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #34 · (Edited)
Bro just get some Nolvadex.

This is the power of Nolvadex. I think his Gyno was worse than yours. Check out this video.

Researched it and it says its for Breast cancer how does it help gyno? Can I take it during cycle?
No need to be so harsh on yourself, we all make mistakes.
I am not sure how much is it going to help at this point but if you have nolvadex in hand start taking it now a couple times a day and see if it comes down at all.
I have been stupid though, was stupid in the last too now I'm worried I'm screwed unless I come into some money for surgery.
This Nolvadex may work then? How will it help and can I run it during my cycle?

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #72 ·
What is your current cycle?
What are your recovery or PCT plans?

I would suggest running Raloxifene @ 60mg a day for minimum 12 weeks as best for gyno, if you cant source then use nolva @ 20mg a day for same length.
Was going to be test and anavar but I've had a reality check in that I'm nowhere near the state to be taking steroids, I look God dam awful and I'm not sure why, my diet is decent with whole foods, greens, good fats and lean cuts of meat, something must be working as I've lost lots of body fat, I think I just lack muscle especially in my chest, I'm really weak in that area too where as my back is strong.

I want to fix this so any advice will be taken seriously, I don't understand how I look how I do when I go to the gym, I look like I don't even lift ffs.

Current cycle is just Test 400 at 1ml a week, I know I'm stupid for taking it I thought it would help with the cutting and boost my strenth a bit.
Was planning on running nolva after, I only got confused as some here were saying take the nolva during the cycle

In terms of actually sorting my physique out is it better to cut down to as little body fat as possible then do a lean bulk? As if I bulk now ill look awful when I get bigger.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #78 ·
Tamoxifen and raloxifene, all serms and also AIs will at the very best shrink gyno.

You will never remove the gland with medication.

Shrink at best.

Save all the money you're going to spend on plate spinning with serms and ais for the rest of your steroid taking days and spend it on getting the gland out and not having to ruin your lipids and or sex drive with oestrogen modulating medications any more than you absolutely have to.

These drugs should be used as sparingly as possible, but that's a different conversation.

@Imperitive.Intel the reason you're catching so much flack is you speak with conviction, as though you have a great deal of experience and results to reflect this.
You may mean well but you are going to cause someone impressionable or desperate for relief of their symptoms further problems.

Consider caveating your posts with the fact you havn't been at this for very long at all, a complete newbie to the subject even and that most of what you say isn't from experience but rather things you've read others having done.
Are you saying mine is so bad surgery is literally the only option? Depressed isn't the word with it at the moment, don't even want to take my shirt off around friends and family in the sun, this current cycle must of made it far worse unless I'm just constantly seeing it as thinking about it so much but swear my nipples never bent over this bad, and like I say I've lost substantial amount of body fat around my tummy and love handles.

I'm going to cut as much body fat as possible then see how bad it looks but not sure it can look worse, this is tonight after doing chest in gym today

Attachments

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #97 ·
I'm saying if you have glandular tissue then surgery is the ONLY option to rid yourself of it.

I never said that AIs and SERMs wouldn't shrink it but none will get rid of it.

I had the operation myself, my glands couldn't be seen, even when very lean, I just had enough of juggling aromatase enzyme with lipid harmful AIs.

If you're ever going to use steroids again, save up for the op

Or just keep taking extra medication as that seems the popular mantra.

I was making more of a statement rather than giving advice, a statement based off of first hand long term experience of both using SERMs and AIs, seeing the effects on blood work and libido AND ultimately having had the operation.
Sorry fella just really freaking out over it, not sure how I haven't noticed it before, I went through some old pictures and my chest has always lacked and nipples are puffy so always thought it was just fat, either cutting has made it worse, I'm thinking and focusing on it so much I can see it more then ever or both of those things, either way last week i had no problem taking my top off infront of people, although I'd often pinch my nipples to stop them being puffy, now I won't even take it off infrony of my wife.

This hot weather is also making them so much worse and puffy lol.
I also am baffled that if I keep cutting and do it well, I can have a 6 pack but disgusting moobs.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #101 ·

Attachments

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #104 ·
Sounds like glandular development.

Whenever in doubt of whether it is full blown gyno or psuedogynecomastia, just think, does your belly fat change in response to temperature? No, so it sounds very much like you have actual glandular growth.

First port of call is diet right down very lean to establish how developed it is as it may not be that noticeable once the surrounding fat is lost (it could potentially be worse depending on severity)

After that, yes you might be able to shrink it down with serms, how much so is case and person dependant and as I've said on here for years, if you plan to continue abusing AAS then expect further flare ups and stress.

Hence my reccomendation to just get the glands surgically removed so that you needn't forever plate spin with medication to attempt to keep it under control.
I also realise I've been taking a VERY high dose, that and the fact I have no money for any anti estrogen for a few weeks I feel like such a muppet, one thing to do this in your 20s but then at 35 years old is embrassing.
I haven't even been to the gym in 3 days as have lost all motivation to train and felt like giving yo but know that's not going to help.
If I came off the test now would it really **** me up or shall I taper off/reduce dose right down?

As for the gyno, worse then ever at the moment, although my chest is that lacking muscle I'd be interested to see how gyno looks when I'm less then 10% body fat, also how it would look if I really filled my chest out with a lean bulk surely it would look better?
I'll now either way as no way I've got money for surgery anytime soon

Thanks for all the help lads.

Attachments

1 - 16 of 16 Posts