UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
590 Posts
No hard lump but like you say it looks like gyno to me too, at its worst you can see a proper crease on my nipples, disgusting! I'll keep cutting and see what happens like I say tho after a cold shower or a workout I like my chest lol
Cutting?
Judging by that picture you look kinda "light-framed" to me.
Is all your weight centered around stomach and lower body? 😅

·
Registered
590 Posts
...I know I sort of deserve this but is there anyway of making it look better without surgery? Like I say after a workout especially chest or when cold I look fine it's when they go soft they stick out badly! I'm still high bf, like my chest muscles are tiny but there's still a lot of fat around them, how would it look if I was below 10% bodyfat?
I might have the worst vision in this planet but where do you see fat in that picture?!?

·
Registered
590 Posts
...I know I sort of deserve this but is there anyway of making it look better without surgery? Like I say after a workout especially chest or when cold I look fine it's when they go soft they stick out badly! I'm still high bf, like my chest muscles are tiny but there's still a lot of fat around them, how would it look if I was below 10% bodyfat?
No need to be so harsh on yourself, we all make mistakes.
I am not sure how much is it going to help at this point but if you have nolvadex in hand start taking it now a couple times a day and see if it comes down at all.

·
Registered
590 Posts
Researched it and it says its for Breast Cancer how does it help Gyno? Can I take it during Cycle?

I have been stupid though, was stupid in the last too now I'm worried I'm screwed unless I come into some money for surgery.
This Nolvadex may work then? How will it help and can I run it during my cycle?
Like I said it's not guaranteed but something you could try.

·
Registered
590 Posts
Though if memory serves me right, raloxifen would be slightly better for trying to reverse it.
But yeah, you'd most definitely benefit from doing a little bit more reading on this topic.

·
Registered
590 Posts
Okay okay, interesting. I heard Nolvadex was stronger but Raloxifene has fewer sides. I bet you're right though. You're always right. You always win, I always lose. Makes me so sad. So sad.
I wish that was the case but I've corrected number of times here by the actually smart individuals.
I am still and probably will always be a student of this area. And that is actually one of the reasons that makes me want to keep learning. But back to the topic...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts