UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Researched it and it says its for Breast Cancer how does it help Gyno? Can I take it during Cycle?

I have been stupid though, was stupid in the last too now I'm worried I'm screwed unless I come into some money for surgery.
This Nolvadex may work then? How will it help and can I run it during my cycle?
BRO THATS IT. THAT WAS THE LAST STRAW. FIRST OF ALL YOU'RE RUNNING A CYCLE WITHOUT AN AROMATASE INHIBATOR, AND THE NEXT THING IS YOU DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT NOLVADEX IS??? HOW ON EARTH WERE YOU GONNA MANAGE PCT. IM DONE ****ING TALKING TO YOU. OKAY FINE ILL HELP YOU OUT BECAUSE I FEEL BAD. BUT PLEASE DO YOUR ****ING RESEARCH BEFORE INJECTING HORMONES INTO YOUR BODY.

Yes, Nolvadex is used for the treatment of breast cancer, the cancer exists in the fat calls of the breast (cancer cells are very fat-hungry, that's why Adipotide a fat-killer is being researched as a anti-cancer medicine). The idea is, the Nolvadex blocks estrogen in the breast tissue, making them smaller, killing off the food for the cancer. Bodybuilders use it to reduce the size of their breasts to get rid of gyno. I CANNOT EMPHASIZE HOW BASIC OF AN EXPLAINATION OF NOLVADEX THAT IS.

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Also how would it help if I was super low body fat? I've definitely got lots of fat around my stomach, arms and chest
Yes it'll help, but have some Nolvadex on hand at the very least. What's your PCT protocol? I'm not gonna advise you on how much Nolvadex to take because I don't have much experience but I'll give you a really wide bracket and the vets can chime in. 20-40mg for 2-4 weeks. Or ideally, until your Gyno disappears.

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Though if memory serves me right, raloxifen would be slightly better for trying to reverse it.
But yeah, you'd most definitely benefit from doing a little bit more reading on this topic.
Okay okay, interesting. I heard Nolvadex was stronger but Raloxifene has fewer sides. I bet you're right though. You're always right. You always win, I always lose. Makes me so sad. So sad.

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Fk me this forum is going right downhill. Genuinely going to leave this forum if a paranoid schizophrenic whos weaker than my wife is going to continue to be allowed to give people advice. What a knacker
Bro really.... It's the standard protocol to use Nolvadex when Gyno comes along.... And you have a problem with me parroting a STANDARD protocol, BUT YOU KNOW THIS WANKER IS ALMOST, ALMOST, BUT NOT A TROLL. HE DOESNT EVEN KNOW WHAT NOLVADEX IS HALF WAY INTO A CYCLE WITH GYNO BUT IM THE PROBLEM HERE???? ARE YOU AS INSANE AS I AM

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Show me "all the guys who spout shit with no experience". I'll wait for you to conjure up that list.

I'm not mean, I am a 100% honest and blunt person. Would you honestly take advice from yourself? Seriously?

Cycle #1 didn't get you very far either, did it? You came out looking anorexic, and then just got skinny fat again.

It took you 2 cycles to achieve this? 🙄

View attachment 216545
View attachment 216546
View attachment 216547
View attachment 216548 View attachment 216546 View attachment 216547 View attachment 216548
View attachment 216545
(Not everyone wants to be a mass monster, some people just wanna look lean, even if meatheads think they look emancipated)
Cycle 1: 400 Test/300NPP/40Tbol
Pic 1 - pic 2

Cycle 2: 400mg DNP/250 Test/25mg Anadrol
Pic 3 -> Pic 4 -> Pic 5
Cut -> Bulk

I don't care what you say, according to everything I've seen on MPMD channel I've run 2 at least AVERAGE cycles. Even if they are slightly below average, or just below average, so what? These are my first cycles. I will learn with time. I'm dialing in my diet and training first with a low dose cycle. Do I have regrets, sure, but I'm learning. At least I'm making progress.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
You are far too young and most definitely too inexperienced to be giving other people health and drug advise.
I suggest you now take notice of what others have also said and try reading the forum and learning without comment.
As much as I understand your personal circumstances I cannot allow this on the forum, last unofficial warning.
Yes sir. I'm very sorry. Won't happen again. Deeply ashamed. What was I thinking.

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
I think he said he is a mod on another well known US forum. He is probably a bit of a unit. Nobody is saying you cant talk about what you have read about certain compounds. Just dont act like you are some sort of authority. That's @swole troll job lol
I think he said he is a mod on another well known US forum. He is probably a bit of a unit. Nobody is saying you cant talk about what you have read about certain compounds. Just dont act like you are some sort of authority. That's @swole troll job lol
Yeah I know him. He banned me on UGBB because I called the person who was telling him he swallows piss like a coward peice of shit a cry baby. You wouldn't believe. That member I called a cry baby hurled every insult to me under the sun, even personal ones but he never got warned despite my reports. You're not the first member here to call him a tool lol.

The problem is even when I just say what I've read, in my experience, or propose an idea I get shut down hard. Which is so unfair, I literally always try to let people know I'm a noob.

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Was going to be test and anavar but I've had a reality check in that I'm nowhere near the state to be taking steroids, I look God dam awful and I'm not sure why, my diet is decent with whole foods, greens, good fats and lean cuts of meat, something must be working as I've lost lots of body fat, I think I just lack muscle especially in my chest, I'm really weak in that area too where as my back is strong.

I want to fix this so any advice will be taken seriously, I don't understand how I look how I do when I go to the gym, I look like I don't even lift ffs.

Current cycle is just Test 400 at 1ml a week, I know I'm stupid for taking it I thought it would help with the cutting and boost my strenth a bit.
Was planning on running nolva after, I only got confused as some here were saying take the nolva during the cycle

In terms of actually sorting my physique out is it better to cut down to as little body fat as possible then do a lean bulk? As if I bulk now ill look awful when I get bigger.
Sorry for confusing you mate. Apologies, I too take steroids and barely look like I lift. The best thing for both of us is to stop, but we know we won't. Listen to TURBScs advice it sounds spot on. You're Gyno might partially or fully reverse itself, I'm getting se Ralox myself. Sorry for being so Rude.

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Are you saying mine is so bad surgery is literally the only option? Depressed isn't the word with it at the moment, don't even want to take my shirt off around friends and family in the sun, this current cycle must of made it far worse unless I'm just constantly seeing it as thinking about it so much but swear my nipples never bent over this bad, and like I say I've lost substantial amount of body fat around my tummy and love handles.

I'm going to cut as much body fat as possible then see how bad it looks but not sure it can look worse, this is tonight after doing chest in gym today
Follow TURBS's advice and go from there. Try every route before opting for surgery mate.

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Also found this video OP. We can do out research together, I figured you need all the information you can get.

I just wished you did a bit more research before doing this mate. I personally wish I did a bit more bloodwork. My Gyno isn't BAD, but I wanna be on the safe side.

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Yet a while back you were banging on about 2-4 weeks nolva. You’ve been told to wind your neck in so pipe down and save your breath to cool your pies
@TURBS did I do anything wrong here? I didn't give any advice (after you gave me my last unofficial warning). I just posted some videos and information for him to make his own decision, and told him to follow your advice. Sorry for giving advice earlier, you may have noticed in my more recent posts I've abstained from doing this. I'm just really confused as I'm not sure what I did wrong and I'm having an autistic attack of sorts. I think I did a good thing here, provided valuable info without giving my own uneducated opinion.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts