UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,585 Posts
Looks like serious gyno to me dude! And if you are going to try get lean then at least you'll know for defo if its still there. Breast tissue is usually quite firm underneath, if you pinch a good 3inch of skin behind the nip, press in and squeeze at the same time if it feels hard or has a hardish lump then that is breast tissue.

·
Premium Member
1,585 Posts
No hard lump but like you say it looks like gyno to me too, at its worst you can see a proper crease on my nipples, disgusting! I'll keep cutting and see what happens like I say tho after a cold shower or a workout I like my chest lol
Hmmm i'll take your word for it bud, hopefully you know what you are feeling for and you are correct, but i know a lot of people who have come to me saying they rarely have issues with gyno, give there pecs a good feel using the right technique and they actually have quite a big mass of breast tissue underneath, it forms differently for different people sometimes, some actually get it so far underneath the skin they almost get away with it, whereas others are more unfortunate!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts