UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 106 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Only just started a Test cycle again first time in 6 years, running no ai this cycle yet and these have been my nipples when soft for years now, not sure if gyno or bodyfat, if gyno what is next move?
They don't look like this after a workout or when cold but it looks like gyno to me unfortunately, I know I lack chest muscles too I'm cutting to bare minimum body fat then gonna bulk.

Stats
Age 35
Height 5,11
Weight 78kg

Not sure what my bodyfat is I'd say over 20%

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,582 Posts
Looks like serious gyno to me dude! And if you are going to try get lean then at least you'll know for defo if its still there. Breast tissue is usually quite firm underneath, if you pinch a good 3inch of skin behind the nip, press in and squeeze at the same time if it feels hard or has a hardish lump then that is breast tissue.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Is there any hard lump underneath if you squeeze the area?
How much testosterone are you running?
No hard lump and when I squeeze they go back to normal for a few minutes then stick out again like I've got moobs.
Also do you have any ancillaries like nolvadex for instance?
No but can get some, have always got on using an ai post cycle never during, running 2ml a week test 400

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Looks like serious gyno to me dude! And if you are going to try get lean then at least you'll know for defo if its still there. Breast tissue is usually quite firm underneath, if you pinch a good 3inch of skin behind the nip, press in and squeeze at the same time if it feels hard or has a hardish lump then that is breast tissue.
No hard lump but like you say it looks like gyno to me too, at its worst you can see a proper crease on my nipples, disgusting! I'll keep cutting and see what happens like I say tho after a cold shower or a workout I like my chest lol

·
Registered
577 Posts
No hard lump but like you say it looks like gyno to me too, at its worst you can see a proper crease on my nipples, disgusting! I'll keep cutting and see what happens like I say tho after a cold shower or a workout I like my chest lol
Cutting?
Judging by that picture you look kinda "light-framed" to me.
Is all your weight centered around stomach and lower body? 😅

·
Premium Member
1,582 Posts
Hmmm i'll take your word for it bud, hopefully you know what you are feeling for and you are correct, but i know a lot of people who have come to me saying they rarely have issues with gyno, give there pecs a good feel using the right technique and they actually have quite a big mass of breast tissue underneath, it forms differently for different people sometimes, some actually get it so far underneath the skin they almost get away with it, whereas others are more unfortunate!

·
Premium Member
2,378 Posts
I'm certain that's gyno..

The nip poking up like a mound over the skin of the pec is a dead giveaway. If it was fat it's usually the full pec that will droop down with a fold at the bottom that continues under the armpit, very common to see on many strongmen or heavier powerlifters;

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Looks like gyno.
Go get it checked.

And maybe not jump straight on to hear if that's how your physique is, no hate, but you don't look like someone who needs to be on gear right now.
Thought my Test levels were low due to using gear in the past, strenth was also slumping so thought I'd run a cycle but I agree it's silly I should of shredded naturally.
How much is it to get gyno fixed? Not exactly minted.
I'm certain that's gyno..

The nip poking up like a mound over the skin of the pec is a dead giveaway. If it was fat it's usually the full pec that will droop down with a fold at the bottom that continues under the armpit, very common to see on many strongmen or heavier powerlifters;

Thanks mate yer the poking out nipple bad in both sides, looks I've got gyno, like I say I've had nipples like this for years and I do have lots of fat on my chest when sitting you can really see it, not sure if gyno is from excess fat over the years or a previous cycle

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Cutting?
Judging by that picture you look kinda "light-framed" to me.
Is all your weight centered around stomach and lower body? 😅
I have weird genetics, tiny chest, big arms but high body fat in them, bit of a tummy but has gine right down since I started cutting 5-6weeks ago, I'm mostly skinny fat to be honest and fairly weak in my lifts.
Just want to shred to as little body fat as possible and start again but my gyno will need surgery which I can't afford

·
Premium Member
7,977 Posts
I have weird genetics, tiny chest, big arms but high body fat in them, bit of a tummy but has gine right down since I started cutting 5-6weeks ago, I'm mostly skinny fat to be honest and fairly weak in my lifts.
Just want to shred to as little body fat as possible and start again but my gyno will need surgery which I can't afford
So you've got fat arms

looking at the pic they are in no way big fat or not

·
Premium Member
7,477 Posts
Thought my Test levels were low due to using gear in the past, strenth was also slumping so thought I'd run a cycle but I agree it's silly I should of shredded naturally.
How much is it to get gyno fixed? Not exactly minted.

Thanks mate yer the poking out nipple bad in both sides, looks I've got gyno, like I say I've had nipples like this for years and I do have lots of fat on my chest when sitting you can really see it, not sure if gyno is from excess fat over the years or a previous cycle
It's not cheap but it's either that or tities

1 - 20 of 106 Posts