UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
100+ kg
Joined
·
828 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
He got the lump. Not a big lump, 3cmish. He already had a tiny lump before he started his cycle (he's 6 weeks in now), but he didn't tell me...

Maybe an idea to put him on ari 0.5mg EOD and wait till he got his promotion, so he doesn't need to be in his top condition anymore and put him on letro then? Ten more weeks tho.
 

·
100+ kg
Joined
·
828 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
He hasn't been running an AI no. He had nolva ready so I told him to take nolva, it did stop his gyno from growing, but it isn't really going away.

Previous 'lump' was pubertal. Really tiny, hardly feelable he said.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
893 Posts
Suitelf11 said:
He hasn't been running an AI no. He had nolva ready so I told him to take nolva, it did stop his gyno from growing, but it isn't really going away.

Previous 'lump' was pubertal. Really tiny, hardly feelable he said.
Iv never had it myself so cant comment through experience however i think experienced users will recommend letro.
 

·
100+ kg
Joined
·
828 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yeah I understand why the recommendation would be letro, but it isn't really an option till he got his promotion in the army. I guess doing arimidex 0.5mg EOD for 10 weeks till he got his promotion, and then do letro after, is the best option?
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
893 Posts
Suitelf11 said:
Yeah I understand why the recommendation would be letro, but it isn't really an option till he got his promotion in the army. I guess doing arimidex 0.5mg EOD for 10 weeks till he got his promotion, and then do letro after, is the best option?
what has the letro got to do with his promotion?

I dont think arimidex will get rid of the lump but it would keep the estrogen down which is the cause of his gyno.
 

·
100+ kg
Joined
·
828 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
paddy86 said:
what has the letro got to do with his promotion?

I dont think arimidex will get rid of the lump but it would keep the estrogen down which is the cause of his gyno.
He need to work his ass of right now for it, letro is quite harsh isn't it?
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
14,412 Posts
Suitelf11 said:
The nolva is real, he took 10mg for 2 weeks ED. Lump decreased a bit in size, but it's sort of the same size now for days.
Right so nolva is working. The recommend dose by the medical profession is 20mg ED. Also nolva has proved in studies to be very effective at that dose in reducing and even eradicating physiological gynecomastia, especially the lump type.
 

·
100+ kg
Joined
·
828 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
mars1960 said:
Right so nolva is working. The recommend dose by the medical profession is 20mg ED. Also nolva has proved in studies to be very effective at that dose in reducing and even eradicating physiological gynecomastia, especially the lump type.
So he should up his dose of nolva to 20mg ED throughout the cycle and PCT?
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
14,412 Posts
Suitelf11 said:
So he should up his dose of nolva to 20mg ED throughout the cycle and PCT?
I would def try that first before going down the letro route, the study in question was 12wks @ 20mg ED with good results across the board.
 

·
Newbie Trainer
Joined
·
80 Posts
+ + + +NEWBIE ALERT+ + + +

right guys sorry for a stupid question but things have changed a bit and im outa touch whats "letro"?

i too have the marbles and thought surgery was the only option
 
1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top