UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Gym Addict
522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi, i had abit of gyno before cycle and im pretty sure its getting worse, im on 500mg a week of test cyp and 30mg dbol kickstart which ive just finished, just over 5 weeks in, im using adex 0.5mg e3d and i think my gyno is geting worse slowly but surley, no itchyness or anything, i was wondering if it would be recomended to up the adex to 1mg e3d instead? or will this effect gains in any way? thanks

·
Newbie Trainer
88 Posts
have you noticed any lump under your nipple? if you had it prior to the cycle has it got larger?

also it may just be all in your head also the more you play with your chest and agrovate it the worse it will be imo.

you could possibly up the dose but it may just be that you are a bit paranoid

·
Enjoys a good poo on works time
2,843 Posts
You might need to run the adex at 1mg eod or even ed, especially if it's not pharma grade adex. I know I've had to run up to 1mg a day.

·
Unleash the beast.
1,584 Posts
tim19 said:
hi, i had abit of gyno before cycle and im pretty sure its getting worse, im on 500mg a week of test cyp and 30mg dbol kickstart which ive just finished, just over 5 weeks in, im using adex 0.5mg e3d and i think my gyno is geting worse slowly but surley, no itchyness or anything, i was wondering if it would be recomended to up the adex to 1mg e3d instead? or will this effect gains in any way? thanks
Im running similar- ish cycle to you and had the exact same problem, just up the Adex to eod and see how it goes.

Im on Adex 0.5mg ed and it seems to be doing the trick and does not effect my gains at all! :thumbup1:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.