Biceps - warm up cables x3
Barbell curls
60kg 12, 7

Incline Db curls
17.5kg 11. 8

Hammer curls
22.5kg. 9+2 negatives
20kg 8+3 negatives .

Nice little session what I was quite suprised about since I have been on a 2 day binge of drink and other shit no food and seriously dehydrated and feel like utter dog shit , but Back on it today . Can’t say I am to happy with my self but is what it is I guess . Anyway session was ok but would have obviously done better if I did things better last couple of days .

·
Looking Freaky
2,588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #162 ·
Still training still logging just have not done any updates on here at all or been on much . Training going well . Probably going to leave this now as since I don’t come on much , so not much point logging a post here and there . Hope everyone’s training going well

·
Looking Freaky
2,588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #163 · (Edited)
Just a quick physique update . Still training hard but now currently taking a week off as got niggly bits pretty much everywhere at the moment so taking much needed rest time . Pics attached below , currently on a trim up , only 2 weeks into cut will be cutting for 12 weeks and only running 250mg test e through out .all pics taken with in last week . May continue journal again soon for that extra bit of motivation

hope all is well and training going well

Attachments

·
Looking Freaky
2,588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #164 · (Edited)
Quick update . So about 5-6 weeks into cut now . Strength staying strong holding size very well . Currently taking in 150g carbs 250g protein . Decided to run 125mg test e so I am doing this on a cruise basically no fat burners . Rather save the cycles for gaining new muscle personally . Was going 12 weeks but may extend cut if I feel needed , then I am going to do a lean bulk full on cycle . Doing split sessions also at the moment , weight training am cardio pm and keeping very active through out the day . 4-5 litres of water .

rather enjoying this and not eating so many calories. Not so hungry but having a Cheat meal once per week for a bit of sanity and to please the misses and share a meal lol

plenty more to come off so will update soon

Attachments

·
Looking Freaky
2,588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #165 ·
Just a quick physique update . Slowly but surely getting there . Cardio now up to 1.5 hours per day 6 days per week . Still taking in 150g carbs . Test still sitting at 125mg test e per week. Lifts has dropped a tad but not to worried about that at the moment , that will come back later

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,795 Posts
Looking good mate... 90mins cardio a day tho! Fook that lol... Considering your carbs and that much cardio your holding size well! how far you planning on pushing? Once a little bit leaner I'd add yohimbine I find it helps get the last bits off especially around glutes hips lower back

·
Looking Freaky
2,588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #167 ·
Looking good mate... 90mins cardio a day tho! Fook that lol... Considering your carbs and that much cardio your holding size well! how far you planning on pushing? Once a little bit leaner I'd add yohimbine I find it helps get the last bits off especially around glutes hips lower back
thanks chap , yeah they are quite low but feel quite comfy and not to hungry to be honest , gradually lowered to that over time .Decided to just go by the mirror , want that dick skin look lol. Cheers mate I will certainly look into that . Oh the cardio is split by the way , not all done in one hit , don’t think I could cope with that in one go mentally

·
Premium Member
Full Body Routine.
646 Posts
Just a quick physique update . Slowly but surely getting there . Cardio now up to 1.5 hours per day 6 days per week . Still taking in 150g carbs . Test still sitting at 125mg test e per week. Lifts has dropped a tad but not to worried about that at the moment , that will come back later
Looking huge! Doing very well! 👍💯

·
Looking Freaky
2,588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #170 ·
Quick update , still going and extending the cut , very happy with my results so I want to see how far I can push this now , currently 206lbs . Still cruising on 125mg test e strength holding up well. Still pulling 5 plates very easily 3 plate bench ect . Will be restarting a log up soon , I will be starting it on my rebound .

Attachments

·
Getting HUGE!
4,849 Posts
Quick update , still going and extending the cut , very happy with my results so I want to see how far I can push this now , currently 206lbs . Still cruising on 125mg test e strength holding up well. Still pulling 5 plates very easily 3 plate bench ect . Will be restarting a log up soon , I will be starting it on my rebound .
Totally forget about this log after the new forum layout.

Looking mint and very lean mate. You getting you BF tested? Must be very little fat to chip away

You still at Snap Fitness?

·
Looking Freaky
2,588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #174 · (Edited)
Totally forget about this log after the new forum layout.

Looking mint and very lean mate. You getting you BF tested? Must be very little fat to chip away

You still at Snap Fitness?
Hi bud no worries , I think it through a lot of us off for a while , took me a good time to get used to the lay out I hated it at first , well now let’s just say it has grown on me . Yeah might be a good idea to get bf tested at some point , yeah still at snap

not really adding workouts to my journal at the moment , seems a bit pointless , not going to progressive over load the weights much ,barely noticeable being on a calorie deficit . Soon as I am eating properly it will get it back Up and running . I will be on cycle to then

·
Premium Member
Full Body Routine.
646 Posts
Looking great, well done! Huge all over.

·
Looking Freaky
2,588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #177 ·
Just a quick physique update

Quite enjoying see my body change from week to week , now down to 100g of carbs per day from 150 still on my 90 minutes cardio but getting rather tedious now! , but going to push through. Still off cycle only running 125mg test e . Lifts starting to decrease now what is to be expected but only temporary so not a big deal . Haven’t a clue what I weigh currently , but will do a weigh in next week

Attachments

·
Premium Member
Full Body Routine.
646 Posts
And what a physique! 👍 Definitely there if you ask me, but I know you know where you want to be. I know the effort you have put in.

Which reminds me, the local rag asked a few audience attendees at the area Bodybuilding comp why do they go year in, year out as some were football players, runners etc and they said they turn up to give support because they know the sheer effort the Bodybuilders put in training and then to get ready for competition. True that!

·
Looking Freaky
2,588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #179 ·
And what a physique! 👍 Definitely there if you ask me, but I know you know where you want to be. I know the effort you have put in.

Which reminds me, the local rag asked a few audience attendees at the area Bodybuilding comp why do they go year in, year out as some were football players, runners etc and they said they turn up to give support because they know the sheer effort the Bodybuilders put in training and then to get ready for competition. True that!
Thanks for the kind words , can always do better tho , I do feel I can take it further , especially when back on cycle mid December ish . Yeah very true mate , sheer offort ,a lot of work goes into building a physique , trimming down is probably the hardest part i think . Can be quite mentally challenging, I have my moments Just like everyone I guess but then I snap out and get back on with it . Your training going well ?

·
Premium Member
Full Body Routine.
646 Posts
Thanks for the kind words , can always do better tho , I do feel I can take it further , especially when back on cycle mid December ish . Yeah very true mate , sheer offort ,a lot of work goes into building a physique , trimming down is probably the hardest part i think . Can be quite mentally challenging, I have my moments Just like everyone I guess but then I snap out and get back on with it . Your training going well ?
Yes, my training is going well, though I'm nowhere near as big as you. I'm doing well though as for a few years I had a skin issue and a chronic condition with my left lower leg, which without going into detail was a mess. I think I did the leg training by pulling the calf real bad. The Doctors think I've had a DVT. They and the hospital could not fix the damaged vein and apart from a medical stocking there was nothing they could do. Please read a post about it all sometime within Natural Bodybuilding and the thread Natty's - where are you? I explained it all to another member. Saves my typing it all again as I use a tablet and copy and paste is ridiculous. I'm OK now due to my own efforts and back training! Thanks.

161 - 180 of 234 Posts