10kg 20

Skull crushers

45kg 11. 8

Tricep pushdowns

50kg 8

41kg 10

One arm reverse Tricep pushdown

9kg 14

nice little session weight up reps up lots of rest pause sets in this one and some forced reps as training with my misses tonight so am able to go slightly passed failure . Going to start lowering the cardio now so 20 minutes cardio

random video attached of skull crushers

https://youtube.com/shorts/vSePVQGf25g?feature=share

will be altering a few things about this week . Want to get my squat up , so I will be putting free weights barbell squats first on next leg day and switching hack squats to leg day 2 in the week hammies and quads session and taking out the decline from my 2nd push session and concentrating on incline presses first
A nice stretch on the skulls crushers there, do you ever hold the stretch on the last rep of each set? I got thst from John meadows 30seconds on last rep each set in the stretch, nasty but love it!

·
Premium Member
3,006 Posts
Week 1 day 2

Barbell squats

Set 1. 160kg 6. Set 150kg 7

Leg press

300kg 10. 350kg 8

Back off set 250kg 23 reps

Sissy hack squats

50kg 15,15

Leg extensions

63kg 8. 57kg 10.

Rdls 180kg 5. 150kg 5

Back off set 100kg 14 reps

Seated leg curls

50kg 15 10

Laying leg curls

41kg 12. 8

Abductor 50kg 15. 12. Adductor 50kg 12,10

Ab work

bit more volume this time around and I am hitting them every 6 days instead of every 3-4 days in my last routine so plenty more time to recover and do a few more exercises I enjoy doing . Always quite liked a bit of volume to be honest and it is what actually built my physique

no added cardio as I walked to the gym and back what is 20 minutes each way at a fast paced. So that be my cardio for today . 2nd lot of jabs done today and one week on dbol . Dbol not fully kicked in yet what is to b expected but hopefully in another week or so. Injectables usually kick in around 3-4 for me

I will be doing sissy squats , it's a favourite quad movement of mine to really hit that sweep but I do them on the on hack squat machine but I won't be pushing to hard on these for obvious reasons , so always be high rep low weight . I have attached a couple of pic just to give an idea of the foot placement , heels are meant to come off by the way :whistling: :)

View attachment 200585

View attachment 200589
Looking forward to seeing your progress now your on cycle

Have you tried the sissy squats this way, I feel them way more the stretch is something else

·
Premium Member
3,006 Posts
Looking good mate... 90mins cardio a day tho! Fook that lol... Considering your carbs and that much cardio your holding size well! how far you planning on pushing? Once a little bit leaner I'd add yohimbine I find it helps get the last bits off especially around glutes hips lower back

·
Premium Member
3,006 Posts
What sauces do you rate from bbw? Even deep in a cut, the curry sauce and sweet chili mayo nearly made me vomit lol and almost anything tastes good at this stage 🤣

·
Premium Member
3,006 Posts
Todays post workout , 6 eggs 2 bagels tin of tuna in spring water , spinach toms half a red pepper View attachment 212591

Pic not taken today , but just an idea of what sissy squats look like for the people who are unaware , absolute killer on the quads , body weight is harder than doing them on hacks .

View attachment 212588
Love em mate ****in brutal
That slim sauce in fiery ketchup is nice btw mate

·
Premium Member
3,006 Posts
yeah certainly a great exercise ,love them also. Cool mate I will give that one a shot not tried that one yet , Altho I have found out recently honey bbq sauce is very decent , not runny at all like the rest actually has the thickness and taste of how it should. All I have been using last few days . Will deffo give the fiery ketch up one ago , love a good kick
Mmm yeah that sounds decent actually I'll try it cheers... The ketchup is pretty thick too and very flavoury, you can't taste the sweetener like in others

1 - 9 of 9 Posts