UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Chunk.
2,182 Posts
Trained a few hours before a night on the p1ss before - not to look bigger but because that was the only time I could fit it in.

Just a waste of a good session really if followed by one meal then tons of lager and a sh1te diet the next day.

·
EFBB Winner
3,530 Posts
I used to train before goin on the p*ss just to make me feel better about going out and drinking 2000 calories and then consuming a dirty dog meat Kebab

·
ALPHABIX for breakfast every day.
3,746 Posts
Who ever does that in my eyes is a full blown ***.

Pumps in my experience only last an hour or so, pumping yourself up for a night out is one of the most stupidly idiotic ideas i have ever heard.

·
Start a stupid thread....and i will rip you a new
7,687 Posts
Biggest load of bollocks going...if you are small you are small...fcuking 2 nap 50s and a set of bench press wont impress me....even if you paid £80 for a Stone Island tee shirt to fill it.

Feel full??..,have a few days away from gym...carb load on white spuds and drink a sh1t load of water...even this wont work for the worms though im afraid. :)

·
Newbie Trainer
38 Posts
after a workout u actually get smaller but fill out as food goes in and rest.so if ur out ur not resting and if drinking your starving yourself as u wont eat.not clever bud.train on fri eat good all sat and go out sat night.

·
1,195 Posts
i do it, usually a quick full body sesh!! Iv got quite low confidence about my body so if i workout before my body FEELS tighter, Its looks "OK" now but its more about how I feel with the whole confidence thing.

i went out last night and did a little sesh before, then when i was out like 3 diff groups of guys (2 of the groups wen to my gym) were taking **** out of my behind my back cos of my size!! Made me feel a bit **** like!

i train 6 times a week, keep my diet strict and take a lot of supps which is a LOT of effort in all

so why shouldnt we be able to show off what we work hard for? lol

when a bird gets a tit job she shows em off lol, plus women wear makeup to make themselvs look better, why shouldnt we be allowed to pump up lol

·
Gym Addict
353 Posts
For some strange reaso. If I do arms they shrink for a day.....never understood it myself, but the next day their back to normal, does anybody elses arms do this??

·
Looking Freaky
711 Posts
5 day week, 4 day split, end of the week on the p1ss. cant avoid it.

however yesterday (friday weekend here) delts and traps work out cos its scheduled, on the way to the pool, gotta throw in a chest and bi pump ... surely ... :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.