UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Premium Member
320 Posts
Buy Happy Egg Co egg whites. You can have half a kilo of egg whites for a bit over 200 calories as I recall. And it's about 54g of protein...

Also get a loaf of Hovis Nimble bread, 50 kcal per slice. I usually have a slice of Nimble with say 250 to 500g of scrambled egg whites.

Most "filling" foods are not filling, or cause you to feel "full" but not satiated leading to overeating. These egg whites are badass, you will indeed be satisfied. Eggs in general are quite filling. I like to boil up 6 in the morning which I eat through the day.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I agree. DNP is very dangerous and easy to overdose leading to death. I was explained by a professional the randomness of DNP products. Most is of unknown purity and concentration due to many crystal forms DNP is available. If a lab ignores those nuances and just pops tablets from unknown substance, you may end up with a dose not corresponding to the label. This is very risky. There are safer options, already listed above.
Not to patronise you, buddy, but you must trust us when we say DNP is dangerous

·
Premium Member
389 Posts
I agree. DNP is very dangerous and easy to overdose leading to death. I was explained by a professional the randomness of DNP products. Most is of unknown purity and concentration due to many crystal forms DNP is available. If a lab ignores those nuances and just pops tablets from unknown substance, you may end up with a dose not corresponding to the label. This is very risky. There are safer options, already listed above.
Not to patronise you, buddy, but you must trust us when we say DNP is dangerous
Decent informative post and welcome aboard. (y)

·
Premium Member
389 Posts
Thanks, pal
I hope to be here of some support. I’ve got some friends who are let‘s say, easy going and open minded healthcare profs so I have an opportunity to run stuff by them
As you have probably already gathered, this is a funny little place and opinions vary. But do stay onboard, I like the sound of you already ;)

·
Premium Member
6,685 Posts
Of course you did.
I however, prefer to take something safe and still efficient even if it takes longer to see the results. Not everyone likes to experiment with off-label use of pesticides
Experiment? I want DNP previously prescribed? Are you aware of how long DNP has been around and when first used in medical studies and prescribed for fat loss?
Something safe yet is banned due to its links with heart attacks? Could you post some scientific studies on both and compare as to your findings

·
Registered
15 Posts
Experiment? I want DNP previously prescribed? Are you aware of how long DNP has been around and when first used in medical studies and prescribed for fat loss?
Something safe yet is banned due to its links with heart attacks? Could you post some scientific studies on both and compare as to your findings
[/QUOTE
Yes, an experiment, because DNP is not medicine. It IS a chemical agent, a dangerous poison that you may use for weight loss at the cost of risking your life.
If you want to quote your wikipedia readings then please do so accurately. Sibutramine was withdrawn after some flawed reports of severe side effects in people with serious heart problems who should never have gone on any weight loss medication. There was also another medicine on the horizon in 2010 (contrave), so withdrawing sib was very much desired by one big pharma company.
DNP was briefly prescribed in 1933-1938 and that practice was very quickly stopped due to many serious adverse reactions.

·
Premium Member
6,685 Posts
Yes, an experiment, because DNP is not medicine. It IS a chemical agent, a dangerous poison that you may use for weight loss at the cost of risking your life.
If you want to quote your wikipedia readings then please do so accurately. Sibutramine was withdrawn after some flawed reports of severe side effects in people with serious heart problems who should never have gone on any weight loss medication. There was also another medicine on the horizon in 2010 (contrave), so withdrawing sib was very much desired by one big pharma company.
DNP was briefly prescribed in 1933-1938 and that practice was very quickly stopped due to many serious adverse reactions.
The question is what’s best for fat loss. You tell me DNP kcal, cardio and kcal deficit isn’t the best and I’ll just stop now. I’m not saying it’s the safest but a sensible dnp approach is much safer than many other marketed ‘fat burners’ available

21 - 35 of 35 Posts