UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Iv been out of the game “steds” for quite a while now and just wondering aswell as gym what could shift all this fat

Iv never actually used a fat burner as i used to be slim, but in the closet i do have clen and t3 which again iv never used.

got plenty of tren, is that any good for fat loss?

·
Looking Freaky
2,105 Posts
a calorie deficit is best for fat loss. you don't need drugs to get to like 10-12% BF. Tren only becomes mega useful diving under 10. looking for shortcuts when you're super fat and unfit is a bit dumb. wait until you've run out of steam using plain old calorie restriction, then slap in PEDs to continue through a plateau, when natties would need to go back to maintenance.

·
The future depends on what you do today
14,922 Posts
a calorie deficit is best for fat loss. you don't need drugs to get to like 10-12% BF. Tren only becomes mega useful diving under 10. looking for shortcuts when you're super fat and unfit is a bit dumb. wait until you've run out of steam using plain old calorie restriction, then slap in PEDs to continue through a plateau, when natties would need to go back to maintenance.
So boring

·
King of the Ring
5,285 Posts
Iv been out of the game “steds” for quite a while now and just wondering aswell as gym what could shift all this fat

Iv never actually used a fat burner as i used to be slim, but in the closet i do have clen and t3 which again iv never used.

got plenty of tren, is that any good for fat loss?
Welcome back, bro.

Download Myfitnesspal to track calories. TDEE calculator to work out how many cals you need based on gender, height, weight, age, type of job/energy used.

You can then work out how much your maintenance is. 500 cals less per day of your maintenance will net you a 1lb fat loss per week.

Add some fasted cardio into the mix 2-3 times weekly and you can drop weight safely.

Or, as you have plenty of tren, which will do wonders for your heart and mood, just as well go all out by adding clen to the mix.

·
Premium Member
1,282 Posts
Look at these people in the thread trying to tell you sensible solutions op! I'll go against grain here. This is what you should do. Eat anything you want and get yourself infected with the HIV virus. This will drop the weight right off you

·
The future depends on what you do today
14,922 Posts
Look at these people in the thread trying to tell you sensible solutions op! I'll go against grain here. This is what you should do. Eat anything you want and get yourself infected with the HIV virus. This will drop the weight right off you
I can help with this

·
Premium Member
1,297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Fair comment, its been a couple of weeks, getting inpatient lol

·
Registered
35 Posts
  • Calorie deficit
  • T3, T4, DNP
  • Fasted cardio in the morning combined with Clen, , Yohimbine, and 2iu pharma GH
  • Stay fasted for 3 hours for GH to work it's magic
  • Shit ton of caffeine throughout the day
  • Weighted vest

1 - 20 of 35 Posts