UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Gym Addict
286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On my last cycle (test dbol) despite being on 100mgs provision and 50mg nolva a day I still developed some gyno ( might have something to do with the igf too).

Just wondering how much it costs to have the glands completely removed? Anyone got experience - obviously this would have to be done privately so I'd want to make sure I got a doc who would get absolutely everything out!

·
Gym Addict
286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The way I see it it's a sounder investment.. I can spend money fruitlessly on chemicals to reduce or prevent further gyno in the future and then eventually get it done or I could just get it done now and save myself the hassle and money.

I don't really have any emotional attachment to what breast tissue I do have and the procedure is fairly straight forward and risk free, so why not?

·
Is famine-resistant :P
1,052 Posts
I want someone to remove my gunk too, but not with a knife :lol:

I have literally no idea how much gyno surgery costs, have you tried Google? Google knows everything :thumb:

·
Premium Member
17,863 Posts
I read of someone on the forum that went to his doc with gyno and said him and his mate were going to do their own surgery on him to cut it out. the doc got him the surgery for free.......

·
Is famine-resistant :P
1,052 Posts
kieren1234 said:
I read of someone on the forum that went to his doc with gyno and said him and his mate were going to do their own surgery on him to cut it out. the doc got him the surgery for free.......
That is not a bad idea at all mate. I know of similar things (not gyno surgery) that have happened. Docs are generally interested in helping people after all (believe it or not :whistling: )

·
Gym Addict
286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hobbio said:
That is not a bad idea at all mate. I know of similar things (not gyno surgery) that have happened. Docs are generally interested in helping people after all (believe it or not :whistling: )
This made me laugh. Shame their ego typically gets in the way.

4K sounds about right - but i dont see a reason why all of it cant be removed.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.