UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
listen im gunna bring this one up .when im in the gym and im pushin or pulling like f**k i admit i will let out a small but violent scream in order to aid the lifting process.but this fu**ing daft bastard in the gym the other day was grunting swearing banging weights and generally being a c**t so my question is this do you lift more when you grunt? and secondly does it put you off when some silly bastard sounds like hes takin it in the shitter? your thoughts.

·
Registered
5,686 Posts
Get it in all walks of life.

Used a gym on a weekend as it had great leg equipment. this guy (big fella) deadlifting 250kg+ sounded like he was on set for planet of the apes!!

another gym i no longer train at - this guy just continually banged and slammed weights. Squatting on the deadlift station and simply ditched the weight after he finished..... with steel plates on. The fuking noise it made could have woke the dead! I had to say something as it is pretty distracting trying to train and focuse with some donkies let loose in gyms. His reply was wouldnt worry ill be leaving this gym end of the month.. fuking lil pr**k he was

·
Perma bulk
2,113 Posts
listen im gunna bring this one up .when im in the gym and im pushin or pulling like f**k i admit i will let out a small but violent scream in order to aid the lifting process.but this fu**ing daft bastard in the gym the other day was grunting swearing banging weights and generally being a c**t so my question is this do you lift more when you grunt? and secondly does it put you off when some silly bastard sounds like hes takin it in the shitter? your thoughts.
personally i tend to exhale loudly toward the end of sets and on occasion a grunt comes out which sounds like ive just jizzed myself.. but if someone is grunting and banging weights consistently it does get on my titts.. especially if its a machine that i use regularly as i can see him snapping a cable

·
Perma bulk
2,113 Posts
I think some members of my gym deserve an Oscar for grunting. In my opinion it's perfectly fine if it's involuntary, the pervert in me even likes it sometimes but you didn't hear that from me

However it always makes me think 'I know what you sound like when you're f**king' :lol:
on occasion ive let out a sound or two and thought.. now people know what i sound like when i cum

·
Premium Member
542 Posts
Are you able to add a sound clip?

·
Floppy member
5,976 Posts
About a month or so ago I was in the gym and I was on the bench press and behind that is the fly machine witch I was going to use next.

well the guy that was using it was grunting like fvck but just letting the handles swing back and smash every single rep he did until it eventually caved in and spat a fountain of nuts bolts and washers all over the fvckin place, then he just walks off from it and doesn't tell any staff that he's just gone full retard and demolished a machine...

·
Premium Member
25,608 Posts
About a month or so ago I was in the gym and I was on the bench press and behind that is the fly machine witch I was going to use next.

well the guy that was using it was grunting like fvck but just letting the handles swing back and smash every single rep he did until it eventually caved in and spat a fountain of nuts bolts and washers all over the fvckin place, then he just walks off from it and doesn't tell any staff that he's just gone full retard and demolished a machine...
My pre-workout had fully kicked in.....Apologies

·
Perma bulk
2,113 Posts

a guy in my gym on seated row trying to pull too much weight. All I could hear was clank, clank, clank. I went over there and was like mate you're going break it in a minute just drop the weight

1 - 20 of 43 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.