UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
steel pusher
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been thinking of trying an 8 week course of growth just wanna know of anyone who has tried and tested it and the results they gained is it worth it ? any ideas appreciated cheers

·
Uk Muscle
808 Posts
poker face said:
8 weeks gh is a total waste ,3 month min imo.
I take it youve used GH then mate?

I for 1 have done a few less than 2 month GH cycles and found gains very good in strength and size feeling pumped constantly even when on no gear.

Most ive done is 5iu ED def found that good

·
Banned
518 Posts
standardflexer said:
I take it youve used GH then mate?

I for 1 have done a few less than 2 month GH cycles and found gains very good in strength and size feeling pumped constantly even when on no gear.

Most ive done is 5iu ED def found that good
ye i have mate ,2 moths gh use will not yeild better results than a 2 month aas cylcle but it costs more in most cases:thumb:

·
Banned
518 Posts
neil said:
so basically taking gh is a waste of time and money and ill be better off sticking to test and sust etc
no ,but useing gh for aything under 3 months is a waste imo ,here is how i have run it

weeks 1-12 4iu per day with 250mgs test e per week

weeks 12-24 6iu per day with short estrs like prop/npp/winny

thats a total of 6 months on gh with a low dose of test first 3 months and then a short ester cycle the last 3 months :thumb:

·
steel pusher
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
poker face said:
no ,but useing gh for aything under 3 months is a waste imo ,here is how i have run it

weeks 1-12 4iu per day with 250mgs test e per week

weeks 12-24 6iu per day with short estrs like prop/npp/winny

thats a total of 6 months on gh with a low dose of test first 3 months and then a short ester cycle the last 3 months :thumb:
and did you see good results with that and what were they ie mass weight loss etc

·
Uk Muscle
808 Posts
poker face said:
ye i have mate ,2 moths gh use will not yeild better results than a 2 month aas cylcle but it costs more in most cases:thumb:
Tbh mate i would say thats dose dependent plus i think it is more likely you are going to keep more gains with the gh, each to thier own but if money wasnt an option i would be doing gh over aas indefinitely

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.