Discussion Starter · #1 ·
watched grown ups with the mrs on fri night

have to say its a great film, very funny i recommend watching it guys

watch the trailer on you tube if your un-shore even the trailer is really funny

·
Gym Addict
391 Posts
DO NOT watch this film

Absolutely dog ****e, self indulgent crap! The dialogue was terrible, funny in just a few places, the characters are too numerous to name and thus there is no attachment to anyone in the film. The storyline is pretty much non-existant and overall i'd say its like watching someone elses holiday videos.

With ease, this is adam sandler's worst film.

Also, i doubt you'd be able to find a positive review of this from anyone in the media.

·
Banned
1,897 Posts
Wow, theres some conflicting views :D

Saw "The Last Exorcism" on fri night. Was ok i guess, but not as good as i hoped. I wanted to poo myself...and was left with what can only be described as mild wind.

·
EFBB Winner
4,431 Posts
oliver Roberts said:
watched grown ups with the mrs on fri night

have to say its a great film, very funny i recommend watching it guys

watch the trailer on you tube if your un-shore even the trailer is really funny
I'm with you, i found very funny too! But it got slated in pretty much every review! :lol: :beer:

·
Gym Addict
123 Posts
I pretty much agree with every word DanB used to describe this film. I usually like Adam Sandler films but this one was crap. It just looks like he's put it together as quickly as he can to earn some easy money.

2,488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
DanB said:
DO NOT watch this film

Absolutely dog ****e, self indulgent crap! The dialogue was terrible, funny in just a few places, the characters are too numerous to name and thus there is no attachment to anyone in the film. The storyline is pretty much non-existant and overall i'd say its like watching someone elses holiday videos.

With ease, this is adam sandler's worst film.

Also, i doubt you'd be able to find a positive review of this from anyone in the media.
no disrespect but its not suppose to be like that sort of film.

i personally have never read a review about a film ever. i like to go and watch and a film and enjoy it.

i found the film brilliant and very funny.

i dont see what the problem with the film was, yes it is not adam sandlers best film but was funny.

but were all open to are own review. but depends on what you like about a film. i really am very open minded with film, i find most films funny. if theres no plot who cares long as i get a chuckle out of it

·
Newbie Trainer
51 Posts
oliver Roberts said:
no disrespect but its not suppose to be like that sort of film.

i personally have never read a review about a film ever. i like to go and watch and a film and enjoy it.

i found the film brilliant and very funny.

i dont see what the problem with the film was, yes it is not adam sandlers best film but was funny.

but were all open to are own review. but depends on what you like about a film. i really am very open minded with film, i find most films funny. if theres no plot who cares long as i get a chuckle out of it
I'm with you on the "never read a review go watch a film with an open mind and enjoy it" idea. for sure !

But i digress, I too found this film to be total sh1te.

I watched it at home and turned it off after 20 minutes. I tried once more and fell asleep half way through. I'm just glad i didnt pay a cinema to try to entertain me with this b0llocks.

·
Looking Freaky
700 Posts
I read this thread this morn. And got dragged there by the mrs tonite. Sorry oliver mate. It was gash! For a comedy it had very few funny bits. And had anyone else noticed, Adam sandler always casts himself as a minted bloke with a mint bird?

2,488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Incredibl3Bulk said:
I read this thread this morn. And got dragged there by the mrs tonite. Sorry oliver mate. It was gash! For a comedy it had very few funny bits. And had anyone else noticed, Adam sandler always casts himself as a minted bloke with a mint bird?
i think i must be the only person with a sh1t imagination then :lol:

fair play guys you didnt like it you didnt like it

but i still thought it was good

but i tell ya what i totally agree adam does have a thing about being the rich guy with a fit mrs.........but do you blame him :laugh:

·
Test Enth with a few little blue hearts. MP65688
1,498 Posts
I enjoyed the grown ups, its well worth a go if your bored Its nothing special but its not the best i've seen.

7/10 - some good funny bits (particullary with the body builder and the squeaky voice or the peeing in the pool part was the best).

lol

2,488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
zelobinksy said:
I enjoyed the grown ups, its well worth a go if your bored Its nothing special but its not the best i've seen.

7/10 - some good funny bits (particullary with the body builder and the squeaky voice or the peeing in the pool part was the best).

lol
that was funny as

i fought the bow and arrow roulette was funny as fcuk lmao

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.