UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,064 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
November 1st sees the growth phase start. Been cruising 3 months by then.
Still in pretty ok condition from my diet that ended in August 1st.
Got some gold standard bullion Pharma (real Pharma) nandro tren to have a go at.
150mg of test e tren e and deca. Plus caber to stop me going off the sex.
See what happens. I’m hovering around 13st at the moment.

Liquid Solution Drinkware Fluid Cosmetics
Hair Joint Head Shoulder Muscle
November 1st sees the growth phase start. Been cruising 3 months by then.
Still in pretty decent condition from my diet that ended in August 1st.
Got some gold standard bullion Pharma (real Pharma) nandro tren to have a go at.
150mg of test e tren e and deca.
See what happens.

·
Premium Member
2,666 Posts
I’m thinking just 2. 300 deca and 300 tren should be plenty I reckon. I’m only small.
When I do long ester I prefer to run a lower dose for first 3 weeks then increase it... Then increase it again....you ever tried it? Instead of running the same dose start to finish

·
Premium Member
3,064 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
When I do long ester I prefer to run a lower dose for first 3 weeks then increase it... Then increase it again....you ever tried it? Instead of running the same dose start to finish
I haven’t mate but I can do it this time for sure.

·
Getting HUGE!
4,671 Posts
I'm in! This is the same stuff Terrence ruffin supposedly used for olympia prep.
Great size mate, never of guessed your weight

·
Premium Member
560 Posts
I tried some bullion pharma test 300 when it first came on the scene earlier this year, packaging was good, vials were good, snap tops good etc it did feel quality but i honestly felt like my t crashed! Went from inone to this and within a couple weeks my mojo took a heavy hit and could barely bray one out, now i'm not slating it, maybe i had a bad batch or there was another issue, but i jumped on some triumph cyp and within a couple weeks my mojo was back again, i even saw labs tests with good results so **** knows, see how you go bud.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts