UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner

Graceful Loser

509 views 14 replies 10 participants last post by  jayt 
#1 ·
it seems not everyone is!

#9 ·
no way can i click on that.. 'dude' sitting beside me in work is a flaming ****...

second he clocks me watching vids of partially naked BBers flexing on stage he'll get all weird and predatory (he gets a buzz out of making heteros uncomfortable with his comments) and ill be forced to break his jaw, and smash ~4 teeth out of his head

#11 ·
PeterTheEater said:
no way can i click on that.. 'dude' sitting beside me in work is a flaming ****...

second he clocks me watching vids of partially naked BBers flexing on stage he'll get all weird and predatory (he gets a buzz out of making heteros uncomfortable with his comments) and ill be forced to break his jaw, and smash ~4 teeth out of his head
[/homophobic rant]

#12 ·
PeterTheEater said:

oooooooo give overrrr

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.