UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Boditronics pocket size stud.
3,719 Posts
Now that is how to give bodybuilding a bad rep. Everyone will point and say roid rage. The guy seems like a complete t0sser. Paul George was wrongly placed but did he kick off?

·
Getting HUGE!
1,896 Posts
no way can i click on that.. 'dude' sitting beside me in work is a flaming ****...

second he clocks me watching vids of partially naked BBers flexing on stage he'll get all weird and predatory (he gets a buzz out of making heteros uncomfortable with his comments) and ill be forced to break his jaw, and smash ~4 teeth out of his head

·
Premium Member
7,382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
PeterTheEater said:
no way can i click on that.. 'dude' sitting beside me in work is a flaming ****...

second he clocks me watching vids of partially naked BBers flexing on stage he'll get all weird and predatory (he gets a buzz out of making heteros uncomfortable with his comments) and ill be forced to break his jaw, and smash ~4 teeth out of his head
[/homophobic rant]

·
HEAD AR5E INSPECTOR UKM
2,470 Posts
PeterTheEater said:

oooooooo give overrrr

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.