UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,623 Posts
They just claim to have a super fancy lab set up, so they charge the earth for something that's just as good else where and also cheaper.
TBF their oils are very good. I deffo notice a difference when on their Sust to Dims Sust, for example.

I only buy it when its on offer, plus the site I use has free postage. So if you take that into consideration its there or there about.

Especially when you compare the price of SG postage which is a bumming at £8

·
Premium Member
1,731 Posts
you can see their labels and top hats in the video
Was stated on here years ago that it's very easy to higher a lab for a production video, film your video and that's it and how it would be very unlikely for a illegal drugs lab to have such a big setup based on the fact the law would shut them down quite quick.

As said by someone above already, they are just good at marketing but if you ain't making gains on a standard ugl you won't on pharmacom (not aimed at you OP)

·
Premium Member
356 Posts
Was stated on here years ago that it's very easy to higher a lab for a production video, film your video and that's it and how it would be very unlikely for a illegal drugs lab to have such a big setup based on the fact the law would shut them down quite quick.

As said by someone above already, they are just good at marketing but if you ain't making gains on a standard ugl you won't on pharmacom (not aimed at you OP)
as far as ive understood from talking with them they have their productions in countries were its legal to manufacture steroids
how in the world would you go about hiring a lab to make a video for your ugl

"hey we make illegal steroids, we know you make legal medicine and have strict rules and controls and could potentially lose your license to produce but could you make a video with theese tophats pls?"

·
Newbie Trainer
2,398 Posts
TBF their oils are very good. I deffo notice a difference when on their Sust to Dims Sust, for example.

I only buy it when its on offer, plus the site I use has free postage. So if you take that into consideration its there or there about.

Especially when you compare the price of SG postage which is a bumming at £8
Could just be dimensions sust was sh>t, or they everdosed it, which in reality is good either.

8 quid is good lol, dg is 10, but it is next day before 1, so i can justify paying it........ i think.

·
Premium Member
1,731 Posts
as far as ive understood from talking with them they have their productions in countries were its legal to manufacture steroids
how in the world would you go about hiring a lab to make a video for your ugl

"hey we make illegal steroids, we know you make legal medicine and have strict rules and controls and could potentially lose your license to produce but could you make a video with theese tophats pls?"
Are they legal or illegal mate? You confuse me

Ask them what country they operate in that allows them to produce drugs not licenced to be injected by humans anywhere in the world and ship them all over the globe, get a grip mate.

·
Premium Member
442 Posts
Pharmacom are v good, i've used loads of there products & have done bloodwork on some. If you can get it from a seller with free shipping it works out similar to any other of the reputable brands. As long as you stick with one of the main reputable UGL's listed in this thread you are fine. How I look at it is for an extra £4-5 do you really wanna f**k about with SIS or some other lab that is known to produce shite. Its worth paying to know your getting good stuff be it from Pharmacom, Nexus, Rohm or Sphinx etc pick one they are all good.. So much £££ & time goes into a cycle that if you scrimp on the gear & its s**t, its going to cost you a lot more than the £4-5 you think you've saved on a vial.....

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.