UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Looking Freaky
766 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys after reading hackski HPTA recovery thread thought I would post up for ideas on a PCT for this cycle

TBOL 60mg - 6 weeks

Test E - 500mg 15 weeks

Deca - 200mg 12 weeks

Masteron?? maybe from week 12 to week 17(not sure yet)

I would start PCT on week 17

Will run aromasin or another AI during also some proviron at 25 - 50mg a day

Do you guys recommend HCG during cycle and during PCT, if so how would structure this

I am using 50mg clomid and 20mg nolva for PCT in first cycle

Cheers guys

·
Gym Addict
522 Posts
im on first cycle at min, test cyp 500mg week n dbol 30mg ed first 4 week, im doing 500ius hcg every 5 days, 0.5mg adex every 3 days and pct 2 weeks after last jab, my pct will b clomid 100/50/50/50 and nolva 20/20/20/20, shud b r8 for u

·
Looking Freaky
766 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
tim19 said:
im on first cycle at min, test cyp 500mg week n dbol 30mg ed first 4 week, im doing 500ius hcg every 5 days, 0.5mg adex every 3 days and pct 2 weeks after last jab, my pct will b clomid 100/50/50/50 and nolva 20/20/20/20, shud b r8 for u
Thank I never run hcg in this one, but may do 500ui - 1000uis a week thru cycle then into pct or whatever

·
Banned
254 Posts
PCT should be:

Day 1-16 : 2500iu HCG every other day.

Day 1-30 : Nolva 20mg/day; Clomid 100mg/day (50mg was taken twice per day)

Day 31-45 : Nolva 20mg/day

The only researched PCT out there. Trialed and tested by ALOT of people. Deca would need to run at 400mg at least mate.

·
Looking Freaky
766 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Dota said:
PCT should be:

Day 1-16 : 2500iu HCG every other day.

Day 1-30 : Nolva 20mg/day; Clomid 100mg/day (50mg was taken twice per day)

Day 31-45 : Nolva 20mg/day

The only researched PCT out there. Trialed and tested by ALOT of people. Deca would need to run at 400mg at least mate.
Thanks that is very similar to the HPTA thread I read yesturday, think I may do that and run hcg throughout but I may stay on longer than 12 weeks this time maybe 20 weeks with a PCT protocol like the one you mentioned.

Deca 400mg a week, I was told a low dose would be 200mg, do you think 300mg would be enough

·
Banned
254 Posts
danny187 said:
Thanks that is very similar to the HPTA thread I read yesturday, think I may do that and run hcg throughout but I may stay on longer than 12 weeks this time maybe 20 weeks with a PCT protocol like the one you mentioned.

Deca 400mg a week, I was told a low dose would be 200mg, do you think 300mg would be enough
Mate I ran deca at 400mg and had no sides. This is the cycle that i've started on today:

Week 1-14 - Norma Deca - 600mg EW

Week 1-16 - Cidoteston (Test Cyp) - 750mg EW

Week 1-16 - Masteron (UGL) - 400mg EW

Week 1-4 - Tbol -60mg - 80mg ED

Week 4-16 - T3 - 100mcg - 150mcg ED

Week 1-24 - HGH - 5iu ED

Week 1-16 - Adex 0.5mg - 1mg EOD

Bump it up to 400mg mate. 300mg is still too low. Either way it will shut you down weather it's at 300mg or 400mg so you might a well get bigger gains.

·
Looking Freaky
766 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Dota said:
Mate I ran deca at 400mg and had no sides. This is the cycle that i've started on today:

Week 1-14 - Norma Deca - 600mg EW

Week 1-16 - Cidoteston (Test Cyp) - 750mg EW

Week 1-16 - Masteron (UGL) - 400mg EW

Week 1-4 - Tbol -60mg - 80mg ED

Week 4-16 - T3 - 100mcg - 150mcg ED

Week 1-24 - HGH - 5iu ED

Week 1-16 - Adex 0.5mg - 1mg EOD

Bump it up to 400mg mate. 300mg is still too low. Either way it will shut you down weather it's at 300mg or 400mg so you might a well get bigger gains.
Maybe I will thanks mate, oh I see you have masteron E in there that is what I wanted to have in there to but people said don't bother with second cycle, I never run an AI in 1st but will probably use aromosin.

What you think of mast then

·
Banned
254 Posts
danny187 said:
Maybe I will thanks mate, oh I see you have masteron E in there that is what I wanted to have in there to but people said don't bother with second cycle, I never run an AI in 1st but will probably use aromosin.

What you think of mast then
IMHO masteron is a must to keep the deca and test sides under contol. Running at it 400mg EW is ideal. It's in there for it's estrogen control properties.

·
Looking Freaky
766 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Dota said:
IMHO masteron is a must to keep the deca and test sides under contol. Running at it 400mg EW is ideal. It's in there for it's estrogen control properties.
Well that is what I thought, maybe will add it in

I will use an AI this time aswell, would you still take provirion if using mast e.

Also I think the only mast e I can get is WC, have you used any good, PIP or whatever

·
Banned
254 Posts
danny187 said:
Well that is what I thought, maybe will add it in

I will use an AI this time aswell, would you still take provirion if using mast e.

Also I think the only mast e I can get is WC, have you used any good, PIP or whatever
There good to go no PIP.TBH I'v never ever needed to use proviron. I dnt get deca dick!!

·
Retired
39,602 Posts
HCG would be 500iu twice a week.

Run an Ai with the aromitizable steroids.

500mg wont clear in 2 weeks time though.

Run the HCG right up to the start of PCT even in the first week, while everything is clearning.

Proviron wont be needed.

·
Looking Freaky
766 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
hackskii said:
HCG would be 500iu twice a week.

Run an Ai with the aromitizable steroids.

500mg wont clear in 2 weeks time though.

Run the HCG right up to the start of PCT even in the first week, while everything is clearning.

Proviron wont be needed.
Thanks for the reply, I plan to use aromasin will be time with an AI, do you recommend this.

Also Hackskii do you recommend adding in mast e into this cycle, On this pct so strength on bench is down alot and joints are aching do you think it could be the nolva and clomid drying me out I also did winny upto pct

·
Retired
39,602 Posts
Not sure of the first question, aromasin is a aromatase suicide inhibitor but in essence it works much the same as an AI which is an aromatase inhibitor.

So, if you mean in PCT, then you could, but I dont see the benefits of that.

Second question is simple, winstrol is known for joint stiffness.

Lowering estrogen too low can cause this as well.

I personally dont like deca, but it is great for the joints, but very supressive and very long acting.

·
Looking Freaky
766 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
hackskii said:
Not sure of the first question, aromasin is a aromatase suicide inhibitor but in essence it works much the same as an AI which is an aromatase inhibitor.

So, if you mean in PCT, then you could, but I dont see the benefits of that.

Second question is simple, winstrol is known for joint stiffness.

Lowering estrogen too low can cause this as well.

I personally dont like deca, but it is great for the joints, but very supressive and very long acting.
Sorry I wrote it wrong, I meant I will run aromosin during cycle as an AI, for pct will be clomid and nolva, with HCG throughout.

Yes only adding deca at 200mg for joint benefits, but wanna add in masteron e aswell but not sure, I was gonna do test e, tbol and mast so keep it as hard and lean as poss. but was advised to add in the deca

·
Retired
39,602 Posts
Well, it is a DHT dirivitive drug and is an androgenic compund, whereas deca is an anabolic, so yah the synergy would be nice but with test in there you probably wont need it.

You wont need the aromasin during PCT.

The whole problem with recovery is the testicles, if you can keep and maintain them during a cycle recovery should not be a problem.

If this isnt done then recovery can be a problem.

I like running HCG throughout the cycle, it keeps the nuts functioning, I even run it during the clearance time of the drugs so less chance of a crash and while I am waiting for them to clear, mine are trying to get back to work.

LH comes back fairly quickly, but the testicles take time.

·
Looking Freaky
766 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
hackskii said:
Well, it is a DHT dirivitive drug and is an androgenic compund, whereas deca is an anabolic, so yah the synergy would be nice but with test in there you probably wont need it.

You wont need the aromasin during PCT.

The whole problem with recovery is the testicles, if you can keep and maintain them during a cycle recovery should not be a problem.

If this isnt done then recovery can be a problem.

I like running HCG throughout the cycle, it keeps the nuts functioning, I even run it during the clearance time of the drugs so less chance of a crash and while I am waiting for them to clear, mine are trying to get back to work.

LH comes back fairly quickly, but the testicles take time.
Thanks for the reply, I will not run aromasin during PCT just clomid - nolva the protocol you suggested, also hcg throughout.

What do you think best for bloat and estro sides, aromasin, adex, arimadex.

is it ok to run aromasin thru cycle at 12.5 a day or eod, would that be suffcient

·
Retired
39,602 Posts
12.5 would be ok but I was not impressed with aromasin but some guys like it, my gyno flaired on that and even 25mg ED was not enough to combat the gyno.

Bloat can be a number of problems, too many carbs, not enough water, too high estrogen, etc.

You can manipulate things to change the bloat, even digestive enzymes and probiotics help with bloat.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.