UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi i was just wondering if my diet is good enough or i need to make any changes to it i train hard so want enough to ripp me up and build up my strength with min recovery times:

breakfast:banana,oats and strawberrys,5 weetabix with full fat milk

meal 2:tuna and rice huge serving lol

protien shake 60g

meal 3:wheatgerm with peanut butter ,2 egg whites with milk

protien shake 60g

meal 4:rice and chicken normally with korma sauce

meal 5:12 inch pizza ,i know it aint good but gota do it lol

meal 6:wheatgerm with peanut butter,banana

i drink about 6 litres of water a day is this too much?

about 4 cups of green tea a day

a few ceral bars as snacks every now and then

and i take multi vitamins before bed sometimes with milk thistle

2 tribulus terestris tabs =800mg a day with meal 2 normally

2 testosterol 250 tabs :sum things i orderd from poland dno how good they are normally pre workout tho

and 2 biosterol tabs:came with the testosterol i take these post workout with a meal

and neovar recomped tabs only one a day they are some kind of creatine but when these run out im going to start with maximuscle cyclone

any advice for this diet????????????????

·
Newbie Trainer
87 Posts
shadow sniper said:
meal 3:wheatgerm with peanut butter ,2
Excuse my ignorance - what's weatgerm? Is that like porridge or something?

I really need to start to study the nutrition section - was heavily into cardio, so could eat whatever - now trying to put on muscle, it's going wrong - getting fat! :confused1:

·
Banned
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Jamesieboy said:
Excuse my ignorance - what's weatgerm? Is that like porridge or something?

I really need to start to study the nutrition section - was heavily into cardio, so could eat whatever - now trying to put on muscle, it's going wrong - getting fat! :confused1:
its a type of brown bread heard its really good for muscle repair

·
Knowledge is power
131 Posts
shadow sniper said:
hi i was just wondering if my diet is good enough or i need to make any changes to it i train hard so want enough to ripp me up and build up my strength with min recovery times:

breakfast:banana,oats and strawberrys,5 weetabix with full fat milk

change this to oats with skimmed milk and raisins (as much as you can eat) and a protein shake

meal 2:tuna and rice huge serving lol

protien shake 60g

one tin of tuna and a roughly equal serving of rice is good, some veg would be good here as well, no need for the shake as the tin of tuna if enough protein for this meal

meal 3:wheatgerm with peanut butter ,2 egg whites with milk

protien shake 60g

this sounds like the grossest concotion ever lol, have a lean protein source (beef/chicken/fish) and a good carb source (rice/wholewheat pasta/sweet potato) here instead if you can, again no need for a shake if you get the protein from food (which is better)

meal 4:rice and chicken normally with korma sauce

korma sauce = bad, lean protein/good carbs here again, similar or the same as meal 3 if you have to

meal 5:12 inch pizza ,i know it aint good but gota do it lol

wtf lol, a whole pizza everyday?! that is a lot of bad fat and crappy carbs, replace with another meal of lean protein source and good carb, or a weight gain shake/meal replacement if you don't think you can eat anymore

meal 6:wheatgerm with peanut butter,banana

again with the worlds worst shake haha, if this is your last meal of the day then i'd say a casein shake or as much cottage cheese as you can eat, or a pint of skimmed milk would be better, for slow release protein throughout the night

i drink about 6 litres of water a day is this too much?

yes, 3 lires is more than enough, especially if you have shakes on top, which you sound like you do

about 4 cups of green tea a day

that's cool, it does have caffeine in it though so be careful it doesn't effect your sleep, 2 would be sufficent

a few ceral bars as snacks every now and then

those things are crap, protein bars would be better but even they are pretty rubbish, snacking on some sort of nut would be the best solution, i like almonds best, good protein and good fat source

and i take multi vitamins before bed sometimes with milk thistle

multivitamin is good, milk thistle is not needed unless you're on a load of gear, don't know what any of that stuff is you listed at the end is so i can't help you

2 tribulus terestris tabs =800mg a day with meal 2 normally

2 testosterol 250 tabs :sum things i orderd from poland dno how good they are normally pre workout tho

and 2 biosterol tabs:came with the testosterol i take these post workout with a meal

and neovar recomped tabs only one a day they are some kind of creatine but when these run out im going to start with maximuscle cyclone

any advice for this diet????????????????

"some things you ordered from poland"? LOL, i would cut out all that crap mate, chuck them in the bin. only supps you need are whey shakes, a good multivit and fish oil caps. if you're thinking about doing creatine i would get something from myprotein, but sort your diet before then, see how much you can do without it.
hope that helps mate, ooh i've come over all pink lol

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.