UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Right next month is a start of a new month! i want to sort out my supplementation properly and no more experimenting and wasting my time! i wann try Prohormones but they all seem Expensive and ive researched very hard and can't find a tried and trusted one that's still available! so i'm going back to basics! please tell me what i would need! i wanna gain mass! this is what i have planned at the moment!

1) whey isolate shakes x2 per day!

2)BCAA's

3) Diet (pasta, chicken etc...)

4) more cardio (at the mo, i do none)

·
Gym Addict
215 Posts
danoh said:
Right next month is a start of a new month! i want to sort out my supplementation properly and no more experimenting and wasting my time! i wann try Prohormones but they all seem Expensive and ive researched very hard and can't find a tried and trusted one that's still available! so i'm going back to basics! please tell me what i would need! i wanna gain mass! this is what i have planned at the moment!

1) whey isolate shakes x2 per day!

2)BCAA's

3) Diet (pasta, chicken etc...)

4) more cardio (at the mo, i do none)
Danoh

What are your current stats and where do you want to take this ie what quantifiable gains are you looking for?

That may help to answer this question even better as it would be able to be tailored more for you

Hope that helps

·
Getting HUGE!
1,896 Posts
that gives little or no information..

what is your Q here anyhow?

as for the pro hormones im trying Hemobolin 250 in a week or two... guy i know gained 3/4 stone in 4 weeks on them and lost two inches off his waist... he's kept practically all gains... ive yet to hear a bad review

·
Dieting :(
2,821 Posts
PeterTheEater said:
that gives little or no information..

what is your Q here anyhow?

as for the pro hormones im trying Hemobolin 250 in a week or two... guy i know gained 3/4 stone in 4 weeks on them and lost two inches off his waist... he's kept practically all gains... ive yet to hear a bad review
Hey mate, how's it goin?

I read the other day that stuff can be quite harsh.

You not worried about that, or have you got your PCT nailed?

·
spamming websites since 1995
2,477 Posts
danoh said:

1) whey isolate shakes x2 per day! - Buy a mass shake to get more cals in!!

2)BCAA's - not needed... buy creatine if you want

3) Diet (pasta, chicken etc...) - pasta, oats, eggs, beef, chicken, fish, veg, rice..etc etc.. all good sources of fats, carbs (not sugars) and lean protein.

4) more cardio (at the mo, i do none) - not too much.. 20 mins 3 times per week is fine... you wanna keep your energy for the big weights

5) plenty of rest and patience... you'll grow!

oh.. leave the pro hormones... waste of cash!

·
Getting HUGE!
1,896 Posts
pastanchicken said:
Hey mate, how's it goin?

I read the other day that stuff can be quite harsh.

You not worried about that, or have you got your PCT nailed?
not worried at all..

it doesnt aromatise, so no hairloss...

you definitely need liver protection throughout the course... and nolva or clomid after the course to combat potential gyno..

guy i know who took a course of them had zero sides, he took nolva as PCT and liver-52 and milk thistle while on the course...

hemobolin 250 contains two of the three harshest PHs out...lol..

·
spamming websites since 1995
2,477 Posts
PeterTheEater said:
not worried at all..

it doesnt aromatise, so no hairloss...

you definitely need liver protection throughout the course... and nolva or clomid after the course to combat potential gyno..

guy i know who took a course of them had zero sides, he took nolva as PCT and liver-52 and milk thistle while on the course...

hemobolin 250 contains two of the three harshest PHs out...lol..
fuk me... why not just take an oral steriod... will be better gains than any pro hormone... and since your doing PCT you may as well! :beer:

·
Getting HUGE!
1,896 Posts
i was given the PH for nowt...

i cant get hold of AAS quickly or reliably...

btw: the same guy who sent me the PH said hes now on anavar and he loves the gains hes getting...

·
Banned
3,150 Posts
PeterTheEater said:
guy i know gained 3/4 stone in 4 weeks on them and lost two inches off his waist... he's kept practically all gains... ive yet to hear a bad review
Sounds dodgy to me..

Good luck though, i'll look forward to reading your log. :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts