UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
old timer
839 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Cheers for any advice you guys can give me on this one.

At the end of a test, deca and EQ cycle and going away for a month. Won't be able to take gear with me so won't be able to cruise which is what I would like to do.

Any suggestions about how to get through it and keep gains and strength? Planning to go straight back on to cruise when I get back. Cheers:beer:

G

·
Where you off to mate? Will you have access to gym etc? Could bring some dbol/anavar etc and bridge at a small dose while away?

G

·
Very nice! When I have gone away, I have placed dbols in a vitamin bottle and always been fine. Not saying for anyone to risk it though! All I can say is to smash the food down, train when you can, even if you have no access, pull ups off a tree, push ups, both close, middle and wide grips, weighted dips off chairs etc using anything u can find for weight, even people lol. Will be hard thats for sure, but a 4 week trip away to singapore and australia sounds worth it! You can easily gain anything you lose when back.

·
Premium Member
22,718 Posts
I've done it mate.

bang in 2 grams of gear.....after about 20 days, that will decay to about 125 mg and after 25 days still around 62 mg so you are still anabolic (just).

I put about 10 oxy away for the last week to keep me going. What I did was get some heyfever tabs - peeled the foil off the blisters - put in the oxy and superglue the foil back and kept it in my soapbag

·
old timer
839 Posts
thanks for the suggestions guys.

quick update:- I did 3 mls of GB megatest in each quad the day before flying to Singapore and for the first time in years got bad PIP specially on the right one! hard lump, red and swollen, hot to the touch. the flight didn't help!! thought I would have to see the doc but luckily the red has gone and the pain is reducing - FFS!!

Baggage went through with no probs so have got my dbols as top-up and I already have bought some protein shakes - there's a Holland and Barrett here, plus all the other attractions!! Will have access to gym too.

Will keep you posted.

·
old timer
839 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
so I've nearly 'done' my month away from injectibles - back on Saturday and tbh can't wait to get pinning again. Just about managing with 30mg dbols per day (not near enough) and I have managed to keep my gains and strength. Worst thing is the beginnings of shutdown - libido and erections fine but haven't managed to cum two days running now - really frustrating!!! roll on Saturday!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.