UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been asked to put up some new info for GB so here goes.

Apparently, they are changing their name within the next month to Global Biogen. This is due to some reported fakes and to quash rumours they are linked with another lab which they are not.

also, GB orals are due within the next 3-5 weeks according to this fella.

The labels will be changed to Biogen but the boxes will remain the same....

This is what I have been told so don't moan at me if the changes do not happen. Just thought you''d like to be the first guys to know....

·
Premium Member
13,436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
No mate, I haven't seen any and I think it's more to do with another lab claiming to be associated with them when they are not and the main man decided he was fed up with saying they were not associated so just decided to change the name....

Oh yeah, that reminds me, he said something about bringing out something called "Ultrabol 500" which will consist of Test E, Tren and Bold but quite how the mix is gonna be is beyond me.....sounds quite good tho'

·
Premium Member
4,673 Posts
A little off topic here but a lot of my gym buddies (about 5) are saying there TNT causes really severe PIP. Anyone else had this? Red area swollen as well. I'm not bashing GB at all andas I havn't used personally would like to see some other peoples feedback?

·
old timer
839 Posts
Robsta said:
I have been asked to put up some new info for GB so here goes.

Apparently, they are changing their name within the next month to Global Biogen. This is due to some reported fakes and to quash rumours they are linked with another lab which they are not.

also, GB orals are due within the next 3-5 weeks according to this fella.

The labels will be changed to Biogen but the boxes will remain the same....

This is what I have been told so don't moan at me if the changes do not happen. Just thought you''d like to be the first guys to know....
Cheers for the info Robsta - nice one:beer:, will look out for this. I always use GB and all pip free.

·
Premium Member
22,718 Posts
MXD said:
A little off topic here but a lot of my gym buddies (about 5) are saying there TNT causes really severe PIP. Anyone else had this? Red area swollen as well. I'm not bashing GB at all andas I havn't used personally would like to see some other peoples feedback?
is there a well dosed strong test mix that doesn't pip though? All the labs I try do hurt - just an excuse to add a soothing extra dilution med

·
Premium Member
13,436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I remember the 1st few batches of there TNT hurt like fcuk, but since they changed to EO I haven't had pip from anything, but I haven't used the TNT since back then so can't comment on the newer batches.

Running mega test @ 2 x 2ml and no pip at all, which is nice.....

·
Needs A New Avi!!
13,469 Posts
I know, I know, major bump bla bla bla

Was wondering if gb actually changed there name in the end?

Only asking as I've been offered a load of global britanic gear and don't hear much of them these days?

Still g2g?

Cheers :)

·
***OFFICIAL MaxiRAW rep***
6,410 Posts
They are global brittanic by global biogen or that is the lab talked about in this thread, I know the guy I get my stuff from has run out of stock on this and said they have recently stopped production? Don't know if Robsta can clear this up or anyone else....

·
Getting HUGE!
1,864 Posts
It's now global biogen a division of global britannic industries.

Still flowing good here not heard of him stopping production. Probably BS to make you buy alternates he can put a bigger mark up on.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.