UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,436 Posts
As I've said....new batctches so I'm told will have similar boxes, but called (hang on, let me check, forgot the fcuking name) Global Biogen or something similar. The owner got fed up with another lab trying to piggy back on his rep whilst he knew they were bunk, so he changed the name....Apparently GB orals should be out either by now or due very soon, But don't be worried if you have the britannic gear as it's only just changed labels this week so I'm told and will take a while to filter through.....I had one but my mate half inched it, so can't describe it exactly, but I remember the box was exactly the same (Global Britannic) with a Global Biogen hologram or sticker on the lid. The bottle was Global Biogen (A division of Global Britannic Industries) lmfao......

Anyway drugs are bad.....just say no...

Remember Zammo :D

·
Premium Member
13,436 Posts
Also when they first started the pip was practically unbearable, until they changed to EO and now it's as painles as any 2 ml jab can be....(I'm a pussy cos it still hurts a bit when I jab 2.5ml mega test in the quad.....)

·
Mr Universe
8,690 Posts
Robsta said:
Also when they first started the pip was practically unbearable, until they changed to EO and now it's as painles as any 2 ml jab can be....(I'm a pussy cos it still hurts a bit when I jab 2.5ml mega test in the quad.....)
Thats cos youre a big girl... (runs away and hides)

Good to see you back mate, its been a while... the mrs make you sleep in the dog house again... :D

·
Start a stupid thread....and i will rip you a new
7,687 Posts
Robsta said:
As I've said....new batctches so I'm told will have similar boxes, but called (hang on, let me check, forgot the fcuking name) Global Biogen or something similar. The owner got fed up with another lab trying to piggy back on his rep whilst he knew they were bunk, so he changed the name....Apparently GB orals should be out either by now or due very soon, But don't be worried if you have the britannic gear as it's only just changed labels this week so I'm told and will take a while to filter through.....I had one but my mate half inched it, so can't describe it exactly, but I remember the box was exactly the same (Global Britannic) with a Global Biogen hologram or sticker on the lid. The bottle was Global Biogen (A division of Global Britannic Industries) lmfao......

Anyway drugs are bad.....just say no...

Remember Zammo :D
Yes.....disgusting habit :innocent:

·
Banned
518 Posts
Robsta said:
ammazeing what a little eo can do ,great stuff ,it realy gets to me the way alot of these big labs produce painfull gear when its so easly made near painless with eo :confused1:

·
Premium Member
899 Posts
I agree with Robsta about GB is going to change the name to Global Biogen. Hopefully a new range of orals will be out in 15mg doses, and good combo's such as var/winny togather. But i might be wrong.

·
Premium Member
13,436 Posts
no that'#s correct mate....Although why 15mg tabs is beyond me. I think they're trying to ake roo many mixes, such as pmt, tnt etc.....should srick to the basics and let people make their own ixes imo

·
Premium Member
2,637 Posts
SoreButtCheeks said:
just to add to the confusion there is another new lab in Asia using the name "Britannic Labs" who claim to have multiple distributors in the UK, anyone tried them ?
Britannic labs were around here 12 months ago, told they were busted, see the odd bits foating around, my training partner used deca and cyp nothing special to report compared to somthing like polish sus.:cool:

·
Premium Member
13,436 Posts
militant said:
I agree with Robsta about GB is going to change the name to Global Biogen. Hopefully a new range of orals will be out in 15mg doses, and good combo's such as var/winny togather. But i might be wrong.
Yes mate apparently the var/winny are gonna be 50mg of each in one tab......The ultrabol 500 should be out soon something like 200 bold, 200 tren e, and 100 mast I think....I'll be finding out more in the next few says. I reckon they may be making too many mixes personally as it gives too much choice. I'm sure users are able to make their own mixes rather than buy it alreadyt made, but that's just my opinion.......

·
Mr Universe
8,690 Posts
Robsta said:
Yes mate apparently the var/winny are gonna be 50mg of each in one tab......The ultrabol 500 should be out soon something like 200 bold, 200 tren e, and 100 mast I think....I'll be finding out more in the next few says. I reckon they may be making too many mixes personally as it gives too much choice. I'm sure users are able to make their own mixes rather than buy it alreadyt made, but that's just my opinion.......
I agree mate... imho it would be better if they made a high dose test and then let the individual mix and match...

·
Premium Member
13,436 Posts
Sitting in the quacks right now trying to get cure for these migraines. But if I'm here much longer the tellys coming off the fcuking wall and going behind the reception. Gobby b!tch

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.