UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 122 Posts

·
Looking Freaky
635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
me and mrs just been texting and she wants to try coke but not on a night out,so she finds out what it feels like without alcahol,she wants me to nail her while weve had a few lines ? it kind of turns me on but im abit scared :cool: anyone tried it ?

·
"Each workout is like a brick in a building,every
8,318 Posts
jjmac said:
drugs are very bad. if i was a bad person i might say:

try it at home first, best sex of your life she'll turn into the dirtiest fcuker ever!!!

but im not bad, so i wont say that....
:laugh: :lol:

G

·
I used to find it a waste of time.....it just made me feel like i constantly needed a crap so spent the night on the bog!

·
Test Enth with a few little blue hearts. MP65688
1,498 Posts
oliver Roberts said:
yes many times, love sex and coke :)

but to be absolutly honest havent done that in at least a year and a half. but worth experimenting

but do be careful mate!!!!!!!!!

i used to lick coke on a birds pussy, she loved it
Sounds like the best tasting pussy ever...

:thumb:

back on topic, i've never wanted to dab into those kind of drugs although if offered on a nightout, i'd probably diveinto a pussy covered incoke.

·
Is famine-resistant :P
1,052 Posts
Mate, it'll make you dick slightly smaller until you come down, it'll take you ages to come, you be good to go again straight away, your mrs will be up for ANYTHING!!!!!!

yeah mate, do it. it's great; just don't do it that often.

·
Acquired taste
6,957 Posts
Coke is best with a few drinks.

A lot depends on the quality of what you get.

I might buy some now actually!

Seriously mate, drop me a PM if you have any questions you dont wanna ask openly. I have extensive experience

·
Gym Addict
457 Posts
Its over rated crap mate.

Had a bit of a habit few years back. Turned me into a paranoid monster. Columbian flake (i think) was nice. Hard to get though.

If you want to try it then up to you but its addictive and makes your nose fall apart.

Buy some protein instead. :rockon:

1 - 20 of 122 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.