UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Banned
322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i know youre meant to wait 15-20mins after taking ghrp to eat but i am going to jab ghrp and cjc, then 15 minutes after take gh. was wondering if id eat 15 mins after my ghrp and cjc shot or 15 mins after gh as i know carbs and fat blunt the release of gh?? thanks

·
Optimum nutrition Rep
10,834 Posts
that will be fine rich IMO.

you only put the gh before when shooting ghrp6/cjc as the pulse gets magnified with the synth gh.

i would however wait more like 45 mins before you have ure jab

·
Banned
5,342 Posts
Not sure why it defeats the purpose?

You get the pulse from the GHRP and before meal to stop the carbs/fats hindering the release. The exogenous GH you shoot gets in regardless.

Am I missing something?

·
Optimum nutrition Rep
10,834 Posts
LittleChris said:
Not sure why it defeats the purpose?

You get the pulse from the GHRP and before meal to stop the carbs/fats hindering the release. The exogenous GH you shoot gets in regardless.

Am I missing something?
well from what i understand carbs and fats blutn ure gh pulse. so if you shoot peptides then eat then inject synth gh the natty pulse will not be at its highest when the synth gh hits. were if you do it before you will get more benefit.

you could always go ask datbru why he says so and everybody who uses these peps follows the mans advice :)

·
HULK SMASH!!!
8,495 Posts
hilly said:
well from what i understand carbs and fats blutn ure gh pulse. so if you shoot peptides then eat then inject synth gh the natty pulse will not be at its highest when the synth gh hits. were if you do it before you will get more benefit.

you could always go ask datbru why he says so and everybody who uses these peps follows the mans advice :)
I dont buy into the 15min window thing TBH

Speaking from experince ive noticed no difference to shooting just before eat.

Only reason I would wait with the ghrp 6 is because I like the hunger\appetite feeling to be fully flowing

When I use 2 a lot of time I shoot in mid course of eating as I forget

Still get CTS, still get the fullness

Still, if your super paranoid, 15mins is not long to wait lol

Also 15 min seems a bit of a global\genaral figure for the hundreds of different variables person to person, as does the 100mcg saturation thing that is abundantly spouted

·
Gym Addict
286 Posts
I wouldn't use them together at all since the syn gh will play on the neg feedback loop. Gh pulses from the pituitary don't happen instantly but over the space of 15-45 mins and sometimes more due to the blood/brain barrier.

Injecting gh during a gh pulse will play on the feeback loop and tell the pituitary to stop releasing.

It's like taking a few dbol and inj some hcg at the same time to get a boost in test - I'm not saying u cant use gh and ghrp/ghrh in the same day but to do it in that time frame is silly an a waste of money

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.