UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Looking Freaky
766 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys any opinions on this? anyone used? results gained etc

How would running either 100mcg x 3 a day for connective tissue benefits be

or just 2 shots of 150mcg depending on ease of use.

What you do IM with a slin or SQ

·
Premium Member
1,798 Posts
in the peptides section the GHRP 2 and GHRP 6 threads are the talk of the moment ie very popular, there are lots of threads go check them out or search

·
Premium Member
17,863 Posts
YetiMan said:
Friend is running 100mcg of each one upon wake pre cardio, one pre dinner or post work out and one pre bed.

He's loving it.
I will be doing same dose but once pre morning cardio, and once pre bed..... Cannot do it at work unfortunately.

·
Premium Member
4,954 Posts
kieren1234 said:
I will be doing same dose but once pre morning cardio, and once pre bed..... Cannot do it at work unfortunately.
He finished work at 5:30 - if he has dinner at 6:30-7 he'll have his 2nd shot 20 mins pre that.

When he trains he doesn't finish until 8:00 - 8:30 and he gives it about 3 hours 10 before having his last shot before bed.

·
Premium Member
17,863 Posts
YetiMan said:
He finished work at 5:30 - if he has dinner at 6:30-7 he'll have his 2nd shot 20 mins pre that.

When he trains he doesn't finish until 8:00 - 8:30 and he gives it about 3 hours 10 before having his last shot before bed.
Mine will just be at 7 in morning, then 10 or so at night. . . .

·
Premium Member
17,863 Posts
weeman said:
i wouldnt really bother using ghrp without the cjc (mod grf) mixed into the combo,much more potent with than without :)
True and iirc Stephen said he would sooner use grf on its own than the ghrp on its own.

But the two together is obviously the best option.....

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.