UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Newbie Trainer
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, I'm new to the site - but been having quite a good delve around... Just wondered if any ladies had much experience of GH? I'm looking to start a bulking cycle soon but have been advised it might be better to use when dieting - is this correct?(i think this partly due to cost and the fat loss...) also could do with advice on doses - which i have read a little about in other threads... and what are the negative sides or do these just come with overuse? If anyone has any experience of it I'd appreciate yr thoughts...

thank you!

Fx

·
Read Only
35,526 Posts
the sides with GH for women at the doses i mentioned above initially would be water retention but this will dissapear to an extent after a week or so.....other sides would be improved skin/hair/nails there are very few bad sides with GH and women due to the very low dose needed....

·
Newbie Trainer
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thats great - thanks. Is there much difference in using it as a tool to gain - or is it more effective using it to hold on to the muscle when yr dieting? And if you used it for both would it possibly make it less effective when you diet? if thats make sense...

·
Read Only
35,526 Posts
big_jim_87 said:
this may be a silly question but why do women have to use such a low dosage?
they don't have to but the sides are much worse than with men when they use higher doses water retention being the main one....plus they really don't need much more than 2iu....i have heard of very muscular women taking 4iu though....

MissSteele said:
Thats great - thanks. Is there much difference in using it as a tool to gain - or is it more effective using it to hold on to the muscle when yr dieting? And if you used it for both would it possibly make it less effective when you diet? if thats make sense...
GH is more effective when used long term.....it is not a magic bullet but it will in my opinion when used correctly be a great asset both off season and pre-comp

·
Getting Freaky!
7,522 Posts
Pscarb said:
they don't have to but the sides are much worse than with men when they use higher doses water retention being the main one....plus they really don't need much more than 2iu....i have heard of very muscular women taking 4iu though....

GH is more effective when used long term.....it is not a magic bullet but it will in my opinion when used correctly be a great asset both off season and pre-comp
ahhh gochya.

·
Newbie Trainer
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Pscarb said:

I'm super prone to water retention- even cheat meals take a good few days for the water to come off.

thanks for the advice paul

·
Newbie Trainer
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
point taken! lol... ive always been the same tho... tried no salt, no dairy - makes no difference - so i've just given up with it! i always thought the idea was just to eat something you want to...

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.