UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Getting HUGE!
2,713 Posts
depends...if u r shredded but flat, it can help fill u out, water will b retained in the muscle befor then being held subq...timing can b difficult tho and knowing ur body....

·
Getting HUGE!
2,713 Posts
dixie normus said:
would this be a high risk strategy?
i personally wudnt do it....if all else has been done correct in the prep, u shud b coming in with a decent balance of fullness/detail neways....its stuff like this last min tht can fook u up

·
Premium Member
7,687 Posts
Got to agree here....GH and Oxy not the best bet...however i have known many a competitor use Oxy just before.

Very hit and miss....if you are not in the habit of competing regular and not sure how you react then this is a definate no no imo.

·
Premium Member
7,687 Posts
mal said:
does oxy increase blood volume,better pump on stage.
Yes agreed,but i dont think its just as easy as to throw in some naps is it ?

Some guys get up on stage saying that they were holding a tad too much water...BOLLOCKS..half of them were not lean enough.

Now for someone whos asking like the OP is not sure then its stupid imo.

Im not saying its wrong...just wrong for a massive percentage and a shame to prep for months just to fcuk it up in the last few days...happens too many times unfortunatly.

·
Premium Member
7,687 Posts
mal said:
i new a few guys who took it a day or 2 before a show,it is risky

as you say after months of diet,you can always have lasix on

standby if it goes t1ts up:lol:
Yeah Lasix....fcuking hell dont give him any more ideas :lol:

Also smash the DNP in while you are at it. :whistling:

Sweat like Roaul Moat on a river bank. :lol:

·
Gym Addict
446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
pea head said:
Yeah Lasix....fcuking hell dont give him any more ideas :lol:
any reason for being like this, like im stupid or something? Or is it because i dont post everyday and arent one of the in crowd?

·
Premium Member
7,687 Posts
dazc said:
any reason for being like this, like im stupid or something? Or is it because i dont post everyday and arent one of the in crowd?
LOL...no mate dont get your knickers in a twist.

This is regular banter everyday....i have answered my honest opinion to you...you get used to the sarcasm matey.:laugh:

·
Gym Addict
446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
ok mate, maybe its the diet lol

banter im fine with, just seemed like some sly digs, ive posted before that i was holding water at my last show... of course i dont know wether you even saw that, but seemed a bit of a coincidence! lol

·
Premium Member
7,687 Posts
dazc said:
ok mate, maybe its the diet lol

banter im fine with, just seemed like some sly digs, ive posted before that i was holding water at my last show... of course i dont know wether you even saw that, but seemed a bit of a coincidence! lol
No sorry mate didnt see that post im afraid.

Its the diet buddy...hate everybody :lol:

I mentioned that purely on the simple reason that i have seen done and few shows and folk use this excuse (was holdin too much fluid)for the short comings of a lazy diet imo...not everybody just and observation.

I use GH up until around 12 days out...seems to work for me..but like i say thats just me.

·
Gym Addict
446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
your right of course, plenty of people do confuse water and fat on the day, so i dont tend to mention the water so much, i just say i missed condition.

i was planning on dropping gh at 4 weeks out. didnt use it at all last year but decided to keep it in as long as i dare to help the the tendons. i tore my bicep off/had it reattatched in january, so it still making me very nervous!

the guy running the GH oxy isnt using them during diet, just the day before and on show day, where he uses a few 10ius shots, and several oxys. no way id dare mess about with it and the risks, but it does seem to work for him

·
i love cabbage...
1,385 Posts
i dunno what the gh would be doing for him, but the oxy would be helping push carbs into the muscle and with it, any remaining fluid. there wouldn't be any bloat from the oxy....not enough time for that. halo would work better

i've heard guys using insulin on the morning of the show but not gh

·
Optimum nutrition Rep
10,834 Posts
know a few guys who use oxy or dbol this way but not growth.

just make sure ure hitting a good enough dose of AI to prevent any water retention subq. the lads i no sware by it. may try it myself next year

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.