UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Gym Addict
161 Posts
just after some advice/info if anyone knows.

i have not long moved out to norway from the UK and am keen on getting some gear (only some dbol (100 tabs) and maybe some test later on) sent out to me, so am just wondering if anyone knows the score with regards to AAS here in Norway. i just dont wanna end up getting in any **** as my postal address is my work address:whistling:

thanks all.

·
Gym Addict
258 Posts
could you not email HR Customs and ask their opinion on the matter? They may be able to give you the right direction

Obviously if it turns out its a ok and the police have a problem with it you've got a printout saying its ok.

Very doubtful they will be happy with UGL/counterfit AAS coming through - id see more luck with pharma

·
If you cant stand the heat! get out of my kitchen!
63 Posts
I am from sweden and what i have heard about our neighbours is that they are way harder on AS then what we are. Norway have strict laws on even supplements. i have heard of guys getting AS and supps from sweden because of the laws and that it is so expensive.

i would not get it sent to work.i have done that myself and it is way to risky as you could lose your job on the spot. if i was you i would get a post box or try to find a hardcore gym near you.

·
Banned
14,412 Posts
Difficult to answer positively but tollvesenet do allow prescription meds for personal use through customs as long as they are not in very large quantities, whether you would need to produce i prescription i'm not sure but you could just ask tollvesenet.

·
Gym Addict
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Dchef said:
I am from sweden and what i have heard about our neighbours is that they are way harder on AS then what we are. Norway have strict laws on even supplements. i have heard of guys getting AS and supps from sweden because of the laws and that it is so expensive.

i would not get it sent to work.i have done that myself and it is way to risky as you could lose your job on the spot. if i was you i would get a post box or try to find a hardcore gym near you.
thanks for that, im way up north on the russian border and there are no hardore gyms in kirkenes so ill give it a miss on getting stuff sent out to me just incase, as i dont wanna lose my job and be sent back to the UK :-(.

maybe i'll come across some meat head up here haha.

thanks all.

i'll see if predator nutrition can get me some sdrol or similar through the post somehow without it getting seized.

·
Looking Freaky
554 Posts
Norway are a non-eec. So if you import anything more than 200 kroner you will most likely have to pay 25% VAT and customs and exercise duty. I guess if there isn't an invoice on the outside of the parcel they will also check the goods.

·
If you cant stand the heat! get out of my kitchen!
63 Posts
there is a way for everything :) take a trip up to russia you could get lucky there!!!

i have been in your situation many times as i travelled for 10 years. i had packets sent to me when i lived in a small village in ireland but of course the talk was on as soon as i got the packs to work that it was drugs or AS.

When i lived in Bermuda i had packs sent to me and the post office always opened the packs in front of me, so i had to have some good stories on hand :rolleyes:

i have also travelled with AS in my luggage normally in my knife case as i am a chef. i even passed the US customs witch was not as fun.

i have learned if you are going to travel with AS dont hide them. pack them into gifts packs and just leave them on top in your suit case. do not store them in your hand luggage.

find a friend or a supplier that knows how to ship AS so you dont get a tub of tabs that rattles.

or just order peptides as there is no law on research supplements.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.