UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Read Only
35,526 Posts
most companies will give discount as a sponsership so don't beleive that everyone who say they are sponsered gets free supplements as this is rare.....

·
Can sort of still be ar$ed with this game
1,218 Posts
And don't assume that because someone is sponsored by a certain brand that they believe in those products or even consune them that much.

·
Boditronics pocket size stud.
3,719 Posts
I am sponsored by boditronics.co.uk,

The reason is because they see potential in me and want to support me in achieving my goals. They also believe I have a marketable look which helps in promotion of their products. I also actively promote the use of boditronics via the web or face to face in the gym. If boditronics is at an event for example the hercules, I will be there to support the trade stand and look pretty! lol.

As for what they do for me, ALOT! I get all of my supplements at no cost and they also provide T-shirts, shakers etc. I consider myself to be very lucky to be in this position and will continue to work hard to do the company proud!

·
Classic Bodybulider
1,307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i dont beleive in all that marketing about how much a person uses or the stacks they take, its all about getting the customer, me or you to buy more of their products

·
UK-Muscle Moderator
15,472 Posts
flexwright said:
thats cool, how did they come to see the potential
coz he is a mincy pretty boy :D

na he is a good looking lad with an aesthetic physique who will be a good role model for the company and someone who young trainers can aspire to as he is still only 21.. in turn they will do what he does.. use bodytronics etc...

·
Boditronics pocket size stud.
3,719 Posts
flexwright said:
thats cool, how did they come to see the potential
I contacted the company, sent some pics etc and got put on trial. Once I completed my second show I become fully sponsured.

·
Classic Bodybulider
1,307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
was boditronics the first compnay that you tried to get sponsership from,

and a qustion if you dont mind,

did you use the boditronics products before you was sponsered?? if not, do you know only use them???

·
Someone make it stop.....
1,955 Posts
I have been a offered sponsorship deal in the past but didn't want to be owing to anyone as the allowance of free supps did not warrant the requirements of the sponsor.

As a CNP distributor, I managed to get my own supps cheap (not free) but also generated an income so it was a win-win. Of course I had to be selling £1000's a week to get the right rates.

Anyway, now I'm sponsored by Evolution :tongue:

·
carly thornton
1,235 Posts
same as luke so wont repeat hahaha!! :thumb:

They are a fantastic company to be sponsored by and I am truly honoured and hope to do them proud!! thanks guys xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx see you at Hercules hehehe xxxxx

·
Classic Bodybulider
1,307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
cool, i am gonna enter my first comp next year at the ukfbb welsh show, i have been training for a near enough solid 19 months, gone from 11 st 2 to now, to date 14 st 6, im pretty lean with another year till i show, so hopefully i will make an impression

·
Classic Bodybulider
1,307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
i am gonna do it mate, dont see why you shouldnt be able to, as long as you have the drive and determination to do it

1 - 20 of 51 Posts